Cost || Baji Keisuke

🌹FLUFF🌹
Warning:
Spoiler(!)

So, this is the fluff one. Enjoy(!)This one has a different plot and the way of eliminating Emma changed. Also, [Name]'s Mikey's hidden twin sister which Mikey and Emma don't know. Izana treat you as his own precious sibling since you and Shinichiro gave him attention.
╥﹏╥
✿Wisteria

"[Name]" Baji said and went to hug you. "[Name], please stop doing PDA!" Yuzuha teased making you giggle.

"[Name]-chin, we'll be visiting our grandfather tomorrow. Just wanna inform you incase you. I'll leave Emma in your care" Mikey said and you nod.

"Sure, Emma-chin let's have a girl's outing tomorrow. Yu-chin, Hina-chin, Sen-chin wanna tag along?" You asked.

"Hell yeah, Oi Mitsuya take good care of Hakkai or I'll beat you up!" Yuzuha said pointing Mitsuya up.

"Oneechan!" Hakkai said as the both of them argued.

The others snickered and Baji kissed your cheeks before leaning his head to your shoulder. "Let's go on a date on Sunday. Since its Saturday tomorrow" he said and you nod.

"Of course, Kei-chin" you said and smiled as you kissed his forehead.

"Oi, [Name]!! No PDA, dammit!" Emma yelled making you and Baji look at each other and laugh.

"Draken-chin, just con─" you got cut off when Draken throw something to you but Baji catched it. "Stop it, [Name]!!" he yelled and you both argued.

Baji got enough and pinched your cheeks. "Shtoph, Kwei-chiim!" you whined as he let go. "Don't argue!" he said as you chuckled.

"Okay, let's go. It's getting late" Mikey said and went on separate ways.

"Fuyu-chin...?" you asked as you saw Chifuyu going to a different way ... same as Takemichi and Hinata's.

"Ah, I'll be doing something with Takemichi so I'll be going with him. "Let's just meet at the Train station Baji-san" Chifuyu said as Baji nod.

"Sure!"

"Ah, Hina, since they'll be meeting at the train station we'll be meeting there as well!" you said as she thumbs up.

You and Baji walked to the apartment building where you both were just neighbors. "I'll be staying tonight. I'm home alone again" you said letting him know.

"Sure"

Morning
9 : 21 a.m.

"Hina-chin~!─ Oya~?" you greeted as you saw the others as well.

"[Name]-san we'll be going, please take care of Hina" Talemichi said. "Sure~, take care everyone especially you, Kei-chin" you said and about to leave when Baji took a kiss to your lips.

"We'll be leaving" he said and kiss you forehead and catched up with the others.

"Let's go!!!" you cheered and went off to the mall to go shopping. "Ne, [Name] how old are you already?" Emma asked.

"I'm a year older than Baji!" you chimed and they smiled. "So you're in the same age as Mikey, when's your birthday?" Senju asked.

"August 20" someone blurted out as you turned around seeing Izana.

"Izana...!" Senju got alerted and stood up as you stayed at you seat and sigh. "Oi, [Name]! Don't you know who he is?!" Yuzuha asked as you nod.