11.I confessed my feelings for you.

He parked the car and was about to walk out. "Ryan wait. You have to wait here." I said stopping him.

"Huh?"

"So that nobody sees us together." I said seriously.

He laughed. "You aren't serious are you?"

"What do you mean of course I am?" At first I could see that he was sad, but now he was mad.

"I confessed my feelings for you. I showed you what you meant to me. And still nothing has changed!" He hissed.

"Ryan it's not like that and you know it." I hissed back.

"So you mean that we are just gonna continue sneaking around? I am so stupid I thought things would change. You know what just go continue lying to your friends."

He got out of the car and walked inside. What had I done. I thought he would understand.

I got out of the car and walked over to Sophie. "Hey Tess."

"Hey." I said sadly.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" I forced a smile on my face.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." I lied.

"Oh ok. But last night after you left me and Tyler kissed." Her smile was wide as she spoke.

"Are you in love with him?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I am."

"I'm so happy for you." I said and smiled for her.

After lunch I had Sience. The class me and Ryan sat together in. Maybe I could talk to him then.

When I got into class Ryan wasn't there. I sat down and I saw him walking in. He stopped and looked at me.

Then he whispered something into Miss Gregg's ear and she nodded. He walked out again.

At the end of the class and I walked up to Miss Gregg. "Why did Ryan leave earlier?" I asked with the same sad expression I just couldn't get rid of.

"Oh he didn't feel well." She said while handing me the homework.

"I forgot to give Ryan his homework before he left." She sighed.

"I can give it to him if you'd like?" I said a little to eagerly.

"Oh thank you darling that would be great."

After school I was walking home when Connor ran up to me. "What's the deal with you and that guy?"

"Who?" I knew who he was talking about.

"The one who walked into the library yesterday." He asked.

"Uh nothing, why?" I lied. Lies-lies-lies. I need to stop lying.

"Really, nothing?" He didn't look very convincing.

"Yeah I barely know him." Again lies.

"Because I saw you leave the party with him yesterday and he drove you to school today."

"Sorry I think you have mistaken me for someone else."

Later that day I went to Ryan's house to give him his homework. I knocked at the door but no one opened. I tried calling and texting him but I got no response. After many tries of reaching him I went home and left the homework at his doormat.

+++

A week later and still nothing. I had tried talking to him at school too, but when I walked towards him he just walked away. And worse of all my nightmares had started to come back again. They had totally disappeared when I was around him.

From Ryan's POV

After our fight I tried to stay away from her. I thought things would change but they didn't and it broke me. So I had to stay away from her. When she tries to reach me at school I just go talk to someone, because I know she's not gonna talk to me when I'm not alone.

I gave her my heart and she broke it. And I know she is trying to fix it, but I don't want anything to do with her until she stops lying to the people that care for her.

She can't excuse her lying on that her best friend is in love with me, because we both know that's not true. Tyler is my best friend and he tells me that Tessa have hung out with him and Sophie many times and that she clearly knows Sophie is in love with Tyler and not me.

I'll be right here when she tells the truth. And I hope she will do the same for me.