16. Do you love him, or do you not?

Ryan's point of view:
I shouldn't have said that, but I meant it. I really do love her. And that is why i can't give her what she wants, what I want, not yet. Because I know if I do, it will only hurt more when I tell her the truth.

Tessa's point of view:
Ryan got up and left. Why am I so stupid. After a few seconds I went after him. He had already jumped over to his own balcony and started knocking on the window. Tyler let him in.

He didn't say a single goodbye. Damn it. He didn't even look at me. I had ruined everything. I should have said it back.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. Suddenly a light got turned on. "Well well well. I heard you two. Sounded like the date went pretty well." Sophie smirked at me.

"You can't have heard all of it because it didn't really end well." I said sadly.

"Well I went to take a shower because I didn't want to hear everything." She said while pointing at the towel on her head.

"What happened?"

"We got into a big argument because he didn't want to fuck me. Or he said he wanted to but he said he couldn't because he loved me. And my dumbass didn't say it back." I explained.

"Well that's pretty messed up. But where is he now?" She asked confused.

"He went back into his own room. And I feel so bad because I didn't say it back. But it's just everything with Luke. When i told him I loved him and then one day later I found him screwing another girl on my bed. Well yeah you know the rest." I looked down to my hands feeling the guilt growing.

"But Ryan would never do that to you." That's what I'd like to believe to, but you never know.

"I didn't think Luke would do that either."

"Tessa, I have seen the way he looks at you. He is so fucking in love with you. And Ryan is not Luke." She explained and even guiltier I felt.

"I know, but."

She cut me off. "No but. Tessa do you love him."

"I.— What does that have to do with the matter?" I asked avoiding the question.

"It's a simple question. Do you love him or do you not?" It was not a simple question. If it's said it's said. You can't unsay a thing like that.

"I... love him." I finally let out, and finally realized.

"Then tell him that. Because you already know he feels the same way, so you've got nothing to worry about."

I nodded and walked straight to the door. "Ehm it two am, so maybe you should wait till tomorrow?" Sophie suggested.

"Oh Ehm, yeah you're right." I laughed a little.

Me and Sophie talked for a little while before I finally went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning me and Sophie decided to go to the bakery and buy breakfast. I was dressed in a short flowered summer dress with a bikini under.

Sophie ordered first. "What can I get for you?"

"Can I have a bagel and a frappechino please?" I asked the worker.

"Of course. Do you want to eat here or bring it with you?" I looked at Sophie.

"We will bring it with us." She answered.

We got our food and went down to the pool to eat. We sat down at two pool chairs and started eating. "This is so good!"

"I know right, I love the food here." I said exited.

"Have you seen anything from Ryan today? Sophie asked.

"No, have you seen Tyler?"

"No, but if I do I will tell him to get Ryan's ass down here right away." I laughed.

Sophie always gets me in a better mood when I'm sad.

When we were done eating we just laid by the pool sunbathing for a little. Suddenly Sophie jumped up from the chair. "Look there's Ryan. Walking into the men's room by the lobby."

I was only wearing my bikini so I started picking up my dress from the floor to put it on. "No no, you don't have time. Quick go get your man."

"Ok." I said and threw the dress away.

I ran over to the men's room and bumped into Ryan just when I opened the door. We made eye contact and time stopped for a minute.

When I got to my sense I shove him back into the room and closed the door.

"Ryan! I love you." I said as soon as the door shut behind us.

He was quiet for a second. "What?" His eyes were big in surprise.

"I love you and I have done since long before you told me you loved me." I said quickly not wanting to loose this sudden boost of bravery.

"Say that again." He commanded.

"What? I love you?" I asked and looked at him confused.

In a flash he grabbed my face and kissed me. I felt so happy and relieved.

His lips were burning against mine again. Longing for every inch of my body. He pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. His hand tugged on the back of my bikini top.

Suddenly the door opened. I quickly pushed Ryan away from me. It was Connor. I could see the rage in his eyes. "You guys done here or what?" He said with a snappy voice.

"Ehm, yeah sorry." I said while walking towards the exit. Ryan followed me outside and Connor closed the door. We both started laughing.

"Well looks like someone gets to have some fun." Ryan said while pointing down at the pool.

Sophie and Tyler was making out on the pool chair. "That does not look comfortable though."

"Wanna test that theory?" Ryan asked with his usual smirk.

"You wish." I said and walked away. And as I hoped, he followed.

I looked back and saw him smirk. I assumed it was because of his dirty little joke, but it wasn't. Just as we walked beside the pool Ryan ran over and pushed me in the water.
The water splashed everywhere.

When I came up to the surface Ryan, Tyler and even Sophie was laughing. "Ryan!" I said with a serious face.

"Ok ok sorry." He took of his shirt and shoes and jumped into the water with me.

He whispered something in my ear and I smiled. Then we started splashing water on Sophie and Tyler. "Hey! Stop it my things are getting wet." Sophie hissed.

Some time later me, Ryan, Sophie and Tyler decided to go down to the beach. We grabbed some towels and laid them on the sand. Me and Ryan laid together on one. And so did Sophie and Tyler.

After a while I fell asleep. It felt like I was asleep for hours. I probably wasn't, because if I was Ryan probably would've woken me up.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my face. "Princess time to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was laying with my head in Ryan's lap. He smiled down at me.

"How long have I been asleep?" I said and yawned.

"An hour maybe."

I looked around. "Where is Sophie?" I asked confused to why she wasn't with Tyler anymore.

"She went to get some water mattresses for us."

"Are you going swimming?" I asked.

"We are going swimming." He corrected.

"But I just woke up. And I'm tired." I pouted.

"You have had your rest so you are coming."