33| horror sentences; part two

1. Nurse's Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.

2. The longer I wore it the more it grew on me. She had such pretty skin.

3. Being the first to respond to a fatal car accident is always the most traumatic thing I see as a police officer. But today, when the crushed body of the little dead child boy strapped in his car seat opened his eyes and giggled at me when I tried to peel him out of the wreckage, I immediately knew that today would be my last day on the force.

4. "I can't sleep" she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold, clutching the dress she was buried in.

5. I kiss my wife and daughter goodnight before I go to sleep. When I wake up, I'm in a padded room and the nurses tell me it was just a dream.

6. I peeked outside. The pizza delivery guy is at the door, but I didn't order a pizza. . .and definitely not from someone wearing a pig mask.

7. My mother has been screaming at the front door for hours now. She's not happy that I killed her with my bare hands.

8. I have a friend named Charlie. I'm playing at his house but it's cold down here in the basement, I wonder when Charlie will let me go home.

9. Grandpa died smoking a cigar in his favorite chair. We got a new one but from the ash marks he leaves behind he has a new favorite chair.

10. I like to sing in the shower sometimes. When I got out of the last one, the fogged-up mirror read "YOU HAVE A LOVELY VOICE". . .I live alone.