The Date

Savannah's P.o.v.
I changed into my wrestling gear & headed to the gorilla. I was excited for my first match in WWE. I waited for my theme song to hit.

I got in the ring & waited for the bell to ring.

(Skip the match)

I did my finisher called 'Whiplash' on Summer & then pinned her. 1..2..3.. I won the crowd cheered "Here is your winner Savannah Alizey!" The announcer said. In that moment The Shield stepped in. "You are too talented to be a newbie sweetheart" Seth said smirking. I grabbed a mic & responded "well, I shouldn't be considered a newbie." "Interesting," Seth said as Roman & Dean whispered something to him. "Say Savannah, me & the guys think you are a talented diva & we were wondering if you wanted to join The Shield. What do you say, want to be part of The Shield?" I looked around as the crowd began to chant yes, "hmm..I don't know, should I?" I said as the chants got louder. "Alright then. Guys the crowd just gave you the answer" I said as I dropped the mic & walked backstage. I ran to the divas locker room & got ready. I put on a long skirt & a strapless crop top with black high heels. I curled my hair again & added a little bit of lipstick. I walked out & saw Cody all dressed up into a fancy tuxedo. He suddenly turned to look at me with wide eyes & an open mouth. "Ready to ditch?" I whispered. "Y-yeah, you beautiful look- I mean you look beautiful Savannah." He said blushing, I laughed softly & grabbed his hand. "You look handsome in that tux" I smirked which caused him to blush even more. "Shall we go?" He asked "ofcoures." We walked outside of the arena & got in his car. I was glad the guys had a match against the Wyatts which ment they would notice I left. He drove to a fancy restaurant & parked on the parking lot. We got in & sat at a table. "What would you love birds want to drink?" The waiter asked. We both laughed "we aren't love birds, we are just friends. Right Cody?" "Yeah, just friends" "alright then,"the waiter  started "what would you guys want to drink?" "Wine for me." I said "same" said Cody. We talked till we had our dinner then left to the hotel. "Thanks for the dinner Cody, I had a lot of fun today." He smiled "me too, I hope we can do this again sometime" "yeah, I hope so too." We finally stopped at my hotel room. "Well this is my room, see you tommorow & thanks for the night" I said shaking his hand. "No problem, mind if I give you a goodnight hug? You know like friends?" "I don't mind at all" he hugged me & I hugged him back. He hugged me a little tight but then he let go. "Night Savannah" "Night Cody" as soon as he walked away I got in my hotel room. I sighed, it was a great night "why are you so late?" I jumped when I saw the three Shield boys sitting on the couch. "You weren't seen after our feud, where were you?" Dean asked while getting up from the couch. "Why do you guys want to know?" I said almost getting into Dean's face. "You left without telling us & we got worried sweetheart" Seth said standing next to Dean. "What did I tell you about not getting worried, I can take care of myself." "But still, we care about you Babygirl & by looking at the way you are dressed I can see you had... A date" Roman said standing next to Seth. "You guys know what, I'm tired I'm not having this discussion with you guys. Not now" I said as I walked to my door "that dress shows too much Savannah-" I heard Dean say but I cut him off "don't care. Now goodnight!" I said as I slammed my door. I was sick & tired of them treating me like a 13 year old, I mean who the hell do they think they are? I took off my make up & dressed in comfortable clothes. Then my phone buzzed. I checked & saw a message from Cody.
Cody: hope you had fun tonight, see you tommorow goodnight :)

I smiled & texted back saying goodnight. I laid on my bed & fell asleep. What a perfect date with Cody.