You've lost it, Startdust

Savannah's P.o.v.
I made up my mind & decided to tell the guys about me & Randy. I got in the Shield's locker room & to my surprise they were there. "Hey guys, can I talk to you for a bit?" They looked at me weird but gathered infront of me. "Guys, I haven't gone to my hotel room because I was Randy." Dean was about to say something but Roman put a hand on his shoulder meaning to let me finish. "We are actually dating-" "2 weeks avoiding us because you & Orton are dating!?" Dean said almost yelling. "Yes because I knew this was going to happen." They didn't say anything. "It's alright, we aren't mad" said Seth giving me a small smile. "Yeah, glad you told us" Roman said "& I bet Dean isn't mad either right?" Said Roman hiting him with with the elbow. "Yes" Dean mumbled "thanks for unferstanding guys!" I said giving them a hug & walked away. I was glad they didn't freak out. I was lost in thought until I bumped into Stardust...again "Savannah, I knew you would come back to me sometime" he said hugging me "get away from me!" I said pushing him away. "Don't play hard to get with me. I know you love me" he said getting ready to kiss me. I seriously think Cody- I mean Stardust is seriously insane. "What the hell is your problem? get away from me" I said walking away "Savannah, I know you are with Randy. I'm better than him, You'll regret it!" I heard him yell at me. I just rolled my eyes & kept walking away. I decided not to say anything to Randy about Stardust. After his match we decided to go to the hotel & get some sleep.