Not Cody, it's Stardust

Savannah P.o.v.
There was something going on between me & Randy. We had our private make out sessions in his locker room. Luckily for us, the guys haven't found out. "Randy, I have to get ready for my match" I said pushing him away. He smirked "Alright, I'll meet you after then" he said giving me a last kiss. I walked outside with my title in my hand. The guys & I walked down the crowd as the Shield's theme played. I got in the ring & handed my title to Roman.
I got in the ring with Cameron, the bell rung & the match started.

(Skip match)

Cameron did 'girl bye' on me & quickly pinned me. 1..2.. I kicked out, she grabbed me by my hair & pushed me to the turn buckle. I got on the ropes & did a DDT on Cameron causing her to knock out. I pinned her 1..2..3 I grabbed my title & held it up. "Here's your winner, Savannah Alizey!" Lillian announced. Then the boys & I walked backstage. They were going to have a match against the Wyatts after The Usos match. I told them I was going to meet them before the match so I went to find Randy. We still had our storyline. "Looking for me?" I heard someone say. It was Randy, "yes. Glad I found you. How did I do?" "Great, you looked hot out there" he said grabbing me by the waist. We started kissing until I realized we were in the middle of the hall. "Randy, anyone can see us. I'll see you later ok?" "If you say so, just tell the guys ok?" "I don't know Randy, I don't want them to freak out. I like you but I'm not sure I want to do this." "Then are we having an affair just for fun or what?" "No it's just- ugh! I love you Randy, I just don't want to repeat the same mistake." He held me close & kissed me. "Meet me at my hotel room tonight, I love you" he said walking away. I walked around the halls thinking. I should give Randy a chance. It's been 5 weeks & Seth, Roman & Dean haven't suspected anything. I was lost in thought until I bumped into someone. "Oh, hey Cody" I said not sounding surprised. "It's Stardust" he corrected "Cody, Stardust same shit. What do you want?" I said crossing my arms "can't I talk to my favorite girl?" He said moving my hair back & touching my cheek. "No, & don't touch me!" I said pushing his hand away. His expression changed into a mad face "you are my girl no matter what. I still love you Savannah I've always have!" "you & I are are nothing. We are history-" "you don't know what you are saying. I know you love me as much as I do!" He said grabbing my hand "let go of me weirdo!" I said pushing his hand away. "Stay away from me or I'll make sure you regret it Cody" I said walking away. "It's Stardust!" He yelled "you can't hide true love Savannah!" I'm starting to think Cody lost his marbles. It's better I stay away from that idiot. I ran to find the boys, they were up next.