Unexpected

Savannah's P.o.v.
I know I retired already but I couldn't miss TLC ppv. Randy was going against Batista, & The Shield against The Wyatts. I was barely 1 week pregnant & to be honest I haven't stopped craving. Randy & I were together all the time. "How are you feeling?" "Hungry like always, but other than that great" I said laughing. He smiled at me "I can't believe we're going to have a baby" "Me neither, I have to tell my dad though" I said looking down. "Have you called him?" I looked at Randy "You seriously have no idea who my dad is do you?" "Haven't met him yet but I'm sure he's a great man-" "My dad is Sting" Randy was silent but then smiled "I'll try my best to make him like me" I smiled "I'm sure he will" we were about to kiss until a camera guy interupted us. "Mr. Orton you are up next" Randy sighed "I'll see you as soon as I finish my match, Dean told me that himself, Roman & Seth were going to be with you while I have my match." "Are they going to babysit-" "I love you" he said kissing me & then walked away. I rolled my eyes, they're going to baby sit me. "Savannah!" Seth said running towards me. "Hey Seth" he hugged me picking me up from the floor. "Hey babygirl" "Vannah's finally back" Roman & Dean said finally joining me & Seth. Seth placed me back on the ground carefully "Hey Roman" we hugged "Nice to see you again Deano" I said hugging Dean "I told you to never call me that" I laughed "You guys did great on your match, The Wyatts deserved that" "Thanks Savannah. We've missed you" said Seth "it's only been a week ninja Rollins" "Well it felt like a year" he said in his defense. We were watching Randy's match he was doing good until Erick Rowan & Luke Harper got involved helping Batista. "Go help him guys!" "We're on it" said Dean running to the gorilla with Roman & Seth following. Where was Bray? Why did Erick & Luke show up without him. I started feeling dizzy, probably from the pregnancy. I was making my way into the bathroom until I heard a voice behind me. "You're pregnant!?" I recognized that voice instantly. "Not him" I whispered to myself while turning to face him. It was Cody-Stardust "yes, I am" "it's mine isn't it? Yeah, it's mine. Why didn't you tell me I was going to be-" "No it's not yours, it's Randy's!" I yelled in frustration. Has he lost his marbles? I'm just really tired of listening to his crap. "What?" He said looking angry "I don't have time for this" I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm "No, you're not going anywhere Savannah. I loved you. We could've being happy together & become a family. Just you & me, but No! You chose him over me!" He said yelling & making his grip tighter. "Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get free from his grip "Not going to happen sweetie" I looked at him, he looked dangerous. I slapped him causing him to let go of me but as I turned around I found someone who I didn't want to see "Hello there Savannah" "Bray?" He laughed as he looked in back of me. I turned around & was hit with something. It all went black...

No one's P.o.v.
After The Shiled helped Randy with his match they all headed backstage. "Thanks for helping me out there" "Don't mention it, we did it for Savannah" said Dean "Where is she by the way?" Seth asked. "What do you mean where is she Seth? She's right here-" Dean looked at the place where he had lastly seen Savannah before him & the guys went to help Randy. "She probably went to catering" Roman said "Lets go then" Randy suggested. All 4 men walked to catering searching for Savannah. They looked around but she wasn't there. Suddenly They saw Paige & AJ talking & they walked toward them. "Have you girls seen Savannah?" Dean asked "No, not all day. why?" said AJ "She's not where we last saw her" Randy answered. AJ & Paige looked worried "You guys keep looking, me & Paige will look for her in the divas locker room & bathroom" said AJ starting to walk to the divas locker room. "Call when you guys find her" said Paige running to the girl's bathroom. The guys split up & searched all over the arena.

"Savannah" AJ yelled in the divas locker room. "Savannah" "What's wrong AJ?" Natalya said walking towards her as well as Naomi, Cameron, Ariana & Eva Marie. After AJ told them what happened Natalya, Naomi, Cameron, Ariana & Eva ran outside the arena to find her.

Paige desperately walked in the bathroom "Hey, have you guys seen Savannah?" "No, Rosa?"Alicia Fox said turning to Rosa Mendez "No, me neither. Why? What happened?" "She's missing, you guys have to help us find her" "Alright" Alicia said walking away with Rosa. Paige kept searching all over the arena.

"Shemus, have you seen Savannah?" Seth asked "No, haven't seen her all night." "I think you should ask Erick & Luke" said Cesaro "Yeah, Bray Wyatt isn't here either. After your match with them he was never seen after" answered Wade Barrett. "Ok thanks, call me if you guys see her or something" "We will" Shemus said walking away. "Count on it" Cesaro started calling Tyson to tell him about the situation, while Barrett walled away in the other direction of Shemus. Seth called Dean "Dean call Roman, Randy & the girls. Meet you guys outside The Wyatt's locker room" "Why the hell will we go to the Wyatt's-" Dean started "Just do it!" Seth yelled "I have a suspicion" then Seth hanged up making his way to the Wyatt's locker room.

10 minutes later...

"Good, you guys made it" "Goddamit Seth! This better be helpful" Dean said catching his breath "What are we doing here anyways?" Asked AJ "Yeah, what do the they have to do with Savannah?" Randy asked. In that moment Luke & Erick opened the door. "What do you guys want?" Asked Luke "Where's Bray?" Seth asked. "I don't know, he left about an hour ago-" "With Stardust, I think they're up to something" said Erick "Actually, I heard it had to do with Savannah but thats all I know" said Luke. "Omg No!" Said AJ "I have a bad feeling about this" "What do you mean?" Asked an annoyed & confused Dean. "Cody is crazy, he hasn't stopped bugging Savannah after they broke up" said Paige. "Let me call her" said Randy pulling out his phone, calling Savannah. After 3 minutes they heard a ring tone. Randy kept calling her & they all followed the sound, but the only thing they found was Savannah's phone on the hallway. Roman picked it up "Where is she?" He said to himself. "This can't be happening" Randy said in frustration. The 6 of them stood there shocked, not knowing what to do.