December 10th 2021

Hey. This is just for experimental purposes. I found out more stuff that added to my original theory on shifting. Giving I'm going mostly the wolfblood route to test the theory. I'll be posting my results on here. Originally I was gonna quit subliminals. I thought I learned all there was. Life is more than meets the eye. It's my time to come back..

People put random listening days and times on their subliminals. Why? Idk so I got curious and finally looked into it. Some seem to be based off how long it takes to form a habit. Kind of. Let me explain the hypothetical here.

First guess people have when picking a number between 1-10 = 3. How long? Brain thinks months. Ok. A month. Month isn't enough. What's 3×3? 9. 90 days. 3 months instead of 30 days.

In 17 days or less you could form a habit. That habit is your full desired subliminal results. When the habit is formed you have your full subliminal results due to it becoming an automatic habit. This means your brain decides to skip making a choice and let you have the full results.

To elaborate on what I'm saying:

Super open minded people: 66 days, or less.

Average person: 30 days - 66 days.

Stubborn person: 66 days - 254 days.

Notice how the average is 3×2 for the max number. I just find that odd.... Anyways!

To master a skill taking out 4 hours 5 days a week to do such would take approximately 9.1 years??? It's 10000 hours roughly.

In short I'm trying to test the theory if listening 254 days in a row to a subliminal, 254 hours, or 10,000 hours will be what causes full results. Aka. Automatic behaviour. Then maybe it will give people a true idea of physical  shifting subliminals. Remember at 254 days I'm supposed to have the habit. 10,000 hours is to master that habit if I still have to afterwards. If I get results before the 10,000 hour mark. I'm docking the hours it took to get my results off the 10,000 hours. The 10,000 hours is the time the whole process takes from start to finish. That's why I'm docking the time.

The more different a subliminal is from your life now. The more easy, or hard it could be to form the habit. It's up to you