𝟎𝟏𝟑. if only

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 ❞❝ Well, it's not my fault that Jay is super annoying

𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
Well, it's not my fault that Jay is super annoying.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, Mal dragged Isaac and Elijah to help her find Evie around the whole campus.

"Ok, tell me why you're dragging me and El to find Evie with you?" Isaac asked Mal as they went outside into the courtyard.

"Yeah, M, my feet are killing me," Elijah complained.

"You'll see," Mal told the two boys.

"Hey, isn't that Evie with Doug?" Isaac pointed at the table Doug and Evie were sitting at.

Mal looked to where her brother was pointing at and went over to them as the two boys followed her.

"There you are!" Mal exclaimed when she, Isaac and Elijah got to where Evie was, "We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal continued as she put her hands down on the table.

"What's wrong?" The three VKs asked Mal, concerned.

"Ben just asked me out on a..." Mal let out a breath, "a date."

"Nice," Doug muttered as Isaac, Elijah and Evie laughed.

"We can handle this," Evie whispered to Mal before turning to Doug, "Bye," she said before standing up and walking away with Isaac, Elijah, and Mal.

"You're looking a little pale," Elijah told Mal.

"Yeah," Mal said.

"But I can fix that with some lip gloss and some blush," Evie told Mal.

"No!" Mal told Evie as Isaac laughed.

🍎🐉

Mal sat on her bed, in front of Evie as Evie applied the finishing touches while Isaac and Elijah sat on Evie's bed.

"Okay!" Mal said as she pushed Evie's hand away, "Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could."

"Please," Evie said as she applied more blush on Mal's face, "Mine and Elijah's mom taught us how to apply blush before we both could even talk."

"Always upward strokes," Elijah and Evie said in unison as Evie finished and set the brush down.

"Mine and Isaac's mom was never really big on makeup tips," Mal told Evie before Evie puts some lip gloss on her lips, "I've never had a sister. And Isaac is just really annoying."

"Hey!" Isaac called out, offended, "It's my job as the younger twin to annoy you."

Mal rolled at her eyes with a chuckle, "See what I mean."