𝟎𝟏𝟗. life in auradon

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

❝ 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 ❞❝ Who would want to be with a guy that looks like Tarzan but with clothes? ❞

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍
Who would want to be with a guy that looks like Tarzan but with clothes? 

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Mal was now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting her dress while Isaac and Elijah were sitting on Evie's bed, helping each other with homework.

"Ugh," Mal groaned as Evie pulled her shoulder's backward, "Oh!" Mal exclaimed as Evie zipped up the dress, "Ok, Evie, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Elijah smiled as he looked up from the homework, "You can breathe after the Cotillion. I'm sure it would be a big relief."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Mal complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

Evie kisses her fingers, "Impeccable."

"M, you don't need to worry about anything, Ben is on your side, so

"M, you don't need to worry about anything, Ben is on your side, so... you have nothing to worry about," Isaac told Mal as he and Elijah put away their homework.

Mal nodded with a small smile.

Mal glanced at her purple leather jacket, "Isaac, Elijah, Evie?"

"Hm?" Isaac, Evie and Elijah said.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the isle right now?" Mal asked the two. Isaac, Elijah and Evie let out a laugh.

"That's funny," Evie said sarcastically as Isaac opened the TV, "Uh, look who's on TV."

Mal sat on her bed as Elijah, Evie and Isaac stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed Mal and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last," The reporter continued.