𝟎𝟑𝟐. new captain

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍
Now, that is my girl!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Girl talk, crushed it, dude," Dude told his owner as Carlos and Elijah were walking either side of him. The two boys chuckled.

"Yeah, except when it comes to asking Jane out, I'm a total chicken," Carlos told the dog and the boy.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up, freckles," Elijah told Carlos as he poked Carlos' cheek and Carlos slapped Elijah's hand away, causing Elijah to chuckle.

"I'm gonna paraphrase one of the bravest boys I know," Dude cuts in as he sat down, clearing his throat while Elijah and Carlos crouched down, "If she does not like you, then she is not the one for you."

"You really are Carlos' dog, huh?" Elijah asked, causing Carlos to chuckle.

"You really are a man's best friend," Carlos told the dog as he petted Dude's head.

🍎🐉

"Let's bring it in, boys. Let's bring it in," Jay said as all the boys circled around him, "All right. You know I come from the Isle, right, where things are pretty..."

"Shitty," The other three VKs in the room finished for him.

"Yes, pardon their language," Jay told the other boys, "Anyways, yeah, the Isle is shitty, whack even. No, but there is one thing the Isle's got on Auradon. If you're strong, we want you on our side, girl or boy."

"Hey, Jay, hold on. We don't... we don't break the rules here in Auradon. That's over on the Isle," Chad told Jay. Then Jay took out the rule book. Ha, take that Chad.

"The team shall be composed of a captain and eight men," Jay read from the book, "So, uh... give it up for your team captain."

"Whoa?! What!?" Chad exclaimed as Lonnie walked out where the boys could see her. Jay handed her the whistle before stepping back and clapped.

"Now, that is my girl!" Elijah exclaimed as he clapped and the rest of the team joined.

"Thank you," Lonnie said as she put the whistle around her neck. Everyone but Chad bowed for Lonnie.

Lonnie looked at Chad with the look as he gave in, "Fine," the fucker said as he bowed too. Lonnie blows the whistle.

"Give me 10, come on, guys," Lonnie ordered. 

"1, 2..." The team counted as they did push ups. Lonnie went over to the motherfucker and put her foot on Chad.

"Pick it up, Chad," Lonnie ordered.

"3, 4..." The team continued.

"Nice form, Jay," Lonnie told Jay.

"5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10," The team finished as they stood up while Lonnie blew the whistle.

"Okay, practice is over. Get out of here. Go get ready for cotillion," Lonnie ordered as she laughed. Everyone started to leave.

"Hey, Jay," Lonnie said, causing Jay to stop and look at her.

"Yeah?" Jay said.

"Wait till I tell my mom," Lonnie said with a smile.

Jay smiled back, "Let's get out of here," He said as he wrapped an arm around Lonnie's shoulder.

"10 bucks, he's gonna ask Lonnie to cotillion," Elijah told Isaac as they watched Lonnie and Jay leave. They stayed back to see those two 'lovers'.

"No, need," Isaac told Elijah, "I already know he's gonna do it. Hey, speaking of cotillion, I was wondering, Would you, god can't believe I'm fucking doing this, would you come to the cotillion? With me? Only if you want to!"

Elijah was shocked but then smirked, "Is this your way of asking me to be your boyfriend."

Isaac chuckled, "Maybe. How'd you know?"

"Isaac, we've been best friends since practically forever and I know all those little signs. And yes, yes, I would like to go to the cotillion with you and be your boyfriend," Elijah told Isaac before he knew it, he was pulled into a hug by Isaac, causing him to laugh.

"So, I'll see you at cotillion?" Isaac asked as they pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, you will," Elijah said with a smile. Then he so hesitantly leaned forward, pressing a small kiss on Isaac's lips. The two looked at each other with pink cheeks before Elijah chuckled, shyly, "Um... I'll see you later," Elijah smiled at him before walking away, leaving Isaac standing there like an idiot, mouth gaped open, blinking and blushing really really really red.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

A/N: One chapter today, since the cotillion chapter will be very longer and I have no energy to do it