𝟎𝟏𝟓. the anti-love spell

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋 ❞❝ You wanna break Ben's love spell? ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋
You wanna break Ben's love spell?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, all the Vks were in Carlos and Jay's dorm, planning.

"Okay, so we all know what this looks like," Mal said, pointing at the detailed sketch she did of Fairy Godmother's wand, "So, it will be up on the dais," she continued as she pointed at a map of the coronation hall, "Under the Beast's Bell Jar and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony. Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and, uh, get back on the island with the wand," Carlos told the group.

"Perfect," Isaac said before turning to Evie, "Evie?"

"Yeah?" Evie replied.

"You will be using this to take out the driver," Isaac told Evie, handing Evie a perfume bottle with blue liquid in it, "Two sprays and he'll be out like a light."

The boys went to their beds as Mal sat down in a chair, opened her spell book and started reading a page about breaking a love spell.

Elijah looked over Mal's shoulder and at the spell book, "M?" Elijah asked, causing Mal to look up to him, "You wanna break Ben's love spell?" Elijah continued, catching the other Vks attention.

"Yeah, you know for after," Mal said as she looked at Elijah, who sat down next to her, "I've just been thinking. When the villains finally do invade Auradon and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that's good and beautiful. Ben still being in love with me just seems extra...cruel," Mal told Elijah, softly.

Mal sighed as she closed her spell book and quickly left the room.

"M..." Evie called out softly but Mal was long gone.

🍎🐉

That night, Jay got up from his bed, stopped, and looked over to see his trophy that he won with a team.

"And there he is," Jay remembered the announcer saying on the big tourney game, "Jay, the most valuable player!" And for the first time in his life, he was truly happy.

With Carlos, he was on the bed, he turned around to look at Dude, who was laying next to him. Carlos petted the dog.

"He doesn't look like a vicious rabid pack animal," Carlos remembered himself saying that. And for the first time in his life he knew how to be loved by someone, well loved by an animal.

With Evie, she was sitting on her bed as she pulled out her test that had a B+ on. She didn't even have to use her mirror to get that B+.

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... whatever it is," Evie remembered Doug standing up for her. And for the first time in her life, she found someone who doesn't care about her looks but wants her for her.

With Mal, she was in the kitchen making an anti-love spell, she looked like on the verge of tears.

"I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil. I can see it," Mal remembered what Ben told her when they went on their date. And for the first time in her life she felt worthy of something. She sighed as a single tear fell into the bowl she was mixing the ingredients for the anti-love potion.

With Elijah, he threw a ball on the wall and caught it before stopping when he saw his tourney gear.

"It's why I wanted to add you, you're different from other princes," Elijah remembered the Coach telling him that. And for the first time in his life, he felt happiness.

With Isaac, he was reading his journal when he flipped to a page that had a drawing he drew. It was a picture of Elijah, his eyes closed and yet, he looked so beautiful.

"They could love you for an eternity. Don't you ever think about that, Isaac?" Isaac remembered Elijah's words, that hit him harder than expected. And for the first time in his life, he finally, finally had the courage to say that he was in fact in love with Elijah Grimhilde.

"A million thoughts in my head, should I let my  heart keep listening?" Elijah sang softly.

"I know it's time to say goodbye, so hard to let go..." Isaac sang softly as he and Elijah shared a sad smile before both of them closed their lamps and slowly fell into a deep sleep.