𝟎𝟐𝟔. harry hook

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊
Harry fucking Hook.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Ben and the Vks made it to the Vk's old hideout, knowing Mal will probably be there. Jay threw a rock on the sign that said, 'Danger: Flying Rocks', the gate opened to reveal a staircase. Evie led Ben towards them.

Ben walked up the first step before turning back to five, "Wish me luck."

"All the way up," Isaac told Ben as Ben started to walk up the stairs.

"Good luck," Evie and Elijah called out.

The five VKs sighed as they all hoped and prayed that Ben would- no, will come back with Mal.

🍎🐉

It's been a few minutes since Ben walked up those stairs. Evie and Jay were leaning against the wall, Isaac was leaning against a pole while Carlos and Elijah sat next to each other on a barrel. They all sat in silence until Ben walked down the stairs as the others were waiting for him.

"So?" Isaac asked as Ben made it down the stairs, "Where the fuck is my sister?"

"She's not coming back," Ben told the others.

"What?" Elijah exclaimed, "We'll talk to her," Elijah pulled Evie and Isaac over to the microphone as Ben walked away from the group.

"M," Evie said into the microphone, "M, it's Evie, Elijah and Isaac. Let us just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on."

"Go away," They heard Mal shout into the microphone.

Jay walked over to the three, "Let's give her a couple hours to cool off," Jay told them causing, Elijah and Evie to let out a sigh. Isaac ran his fingers through his hair as he took a deep breath.

"Guys," Carlos called out as the others walked over to him, "Where's Ben?"

"Ben?" Isaac called out, "Ben? If you can hear, please come back, cause if I lose you, my sister will fucking kill me," They all let out sighs of relief when they saw someone, who they thought was Ben, walking towards them, "Ben, don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" Harry asked as he, instead of Ben, walked up to them, "But that's my specialty."

"Harry fucking Hook," Elijah said, glaring at him.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked, demanding an answer.

"Oh, eh, we nicked him," Harry gestured behind him, "Mmhm, yeah and if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shop, tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit," Harry told the group before looking at Jay, "Aw, Jay, seems like you've lost your touch."

"Jay," Evie said as she stopped him from lunging at Harry. Harry looked at Carlos and barked.

"Fucking creep," Elijah told Harry.

"Aw, coochy, coochy, coo," Harry said, mockingly as he rubbed his hook on Elijah's chin.

Isaac took Harry's hand that had the hook as his eyes glowed blue, "Go," Isaac demanded as he let go of the hook. Harry just chuckled as he gave Isaac a mocking pout before walking away, whistling. Once Harry was gone, Jay climbed up the side of the stairs as the others followed him.