𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❞❝ Everything that we went through from childhood till now is for a reason

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑
Everything that we went through from childhood till now is for a reason.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"...and so, the VKs all raced to the end of the bridge, hoping to start a new chapter in their lives," Elijah ended the story with a smile.

"And I definitely won that race," Isaac added, causing Elijah to hit him on the arm and roll his eyes playfully.

"No, I definitely did," Elijah said, now really ending the story, before looking over at the figure that is now sleeping, cuddling their dragon plushie.

"Come on. Let's go," Isaac whispered as he took Elijah's hand, walking out and closing the door behind them, not before the two kissed their son on the head.

The two let out a big sigh as they let silence around them fill the hallway. It's crazy how much has changed. Just yesterday, they were on the Isle of the Lost, breaking the rules, now here they are, married with one kid. Today, Elijah is the assistant of his sister, he helps Evie with her business and he sometimes makes some of his own clothing, he hopes at some point he will be able to make his own clothing business.

Shortly after Mal and Ben's wedding, Isaac was crowned royal adviser to the newly King and Queen. Mal and Ben make sure that his schedule is not too packed, so he could spend more time with Elijah and Ethan, their son and it's going perfectly well.

"You know, I never would have thought we would end up like this?" Isaac questioned as he and Elijah made it to their room. Elijah looked at him, questioning.

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked.

"Like, from trying to steal the wand, to choosing good, to going back to the Isle cause Mal went back, to fighting with our enemies, to even working with them, now we're married and have a kid. This is just happening all so fast," Isaac said in disbelief to everything that's happening.

Elijah chuckled at some of the memories as he wrapped his arms around Isaac's neck. Isaac's hands naturally come to wrap around Elijah's waist, "Yeah, I know. But, I'm happy that I went through it with you and Mal and Evie and Carlos and Jay. I'm happy that we became friends and became even more that just friends and you know, what my mom would say, when she wasn't in a bitchy mood, used to say," Isaac nodded, indicating that he was listening, "She used to say 'that everything happens for a reason' so, maybe, everything that we went through from childhood till now is for a reason."

Isaac gummy smiled as he chuckled a little, "Did I mention that I'm in love with you?"

Elijah rolled his eyes, playfully, "Don't even think about pulling a Ben on me, hearing Ben sing that song to Mal for like a billion times makes me want to gag."

Isaac laughed as he connected his and Elijah's foreheads together. He couldn't have asked for a better husband.

"I love you, Isaac Hades."

"I love you, too, Elijah Grimhilde-Hades."

───── ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ─────

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋, descendants. 🎉