𝟎𝟑𝟔. hades

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
Basically, you can't even find your own class.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

They made it to the Isle of the lost, the new group of the Vk's were at front waiting for them.

"All right boys," Carlos said as he and Jay walked up to Squeaky and Squirmy.

"Let's hit the road," Jay said, excitedly.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay?" Carlos told the boys as he and Jay led the two to the limo, "Come on."

"Do you have everything?" Lady Tremaine asked Dizzy and Liam as they stopped at the trunk.

"Yes, we have everything," Dizzy said as she and Liam put their bags in the trunk.

"Are you sure?" Lady Tremaine asked.

"We're sure, Granny," Liam said.

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine said as she pulled out two glue guns.

"Oh, my glue gun," Dizzy and Liam said as they grabbed their glue gun.

"I don't know what you're going to do without me," Lady Tremaine told Dizzy and Liam.

"We'll miss you," Dizzy said before she and Liam shared a look with Evie and Elijah.

They hugged Lady Tremaine. "Goodbye, Granny," Dizzy and Liam said as they pulled away from the hug. Dizzy, Liam, Elijah and Evie then get inside the car.

"Here, let me help get this off of you," Mal said as she tried to help Celia and Flynn with their backpacks but Celia and Flynn just took it off themselves and threw it into the trunk.

Isaac taken back, "Oh, okay."

"Okay," Ben said as he closed the trunk, "Let's go and do-" Celia and Flynn walked away as Ben was in the middle of talking, "This," Ben finished, awkwardly, causing Isaac and Mal to laugh at him before the three get inside the limo and Jay started it.

Dizzy and Liam were sitting in between Elijah and Evie, "So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you both have to try ice cream," Evie told Dizzy and Liam.

"And go swimming?" Liam asked, excitedly.

"Evie and I can take you both to the Enchanted lake," Elijah told Dizzy and Liam as the young siblings squealed.

"I can't believe we get to live with you both in your very own castle," Dizzy exclaimed.

"It's just a little starter castle," Evie corrected Dizzy.

"Here," Carlos said as he reached over to grab a Reese's peanut butter cup and hand it to Squeaky, "Go on. Trust me on this one," Carlos told him. Squeaky hesitantly took a bite causing his eyes to go wide, "I know, dig in, dig in."

"Great grip. You play sports?" Jay asked Squirmy, who was holding on to his arm and looked at the road with wide eyes.

"So, what's it like in Auradon?" Flynn asked Isaac as he licked a lollipop.

Isaac thought for a moment, "Basically, you can't even find your own classroom."

Flynn hummed, "Noted."

Celia showed Ben her cards as Ben picked one before handing it to Celia. She put her hand over the card as she closed her eyes.

"You're going to be a wise and brave king," Celia told Ben, opening her eyes as she showed Ben the card.

"He already is," Mal told Celia with a smile.

"See? The cards never lie," Celia said before she held out her hand.

"Ah," Ben muttered as he grabbed his wallet, took some cash out and placed it on Celia's hand causing Celia and Flynn to look at each other with grins, excitedly.

As they drove closer to the barrier, Jay pressed the button to open it as a crowd of people watched them leave. Evie looked back at them with a grin. When all of a sudden, she saw Hades push his way through the crowd and ran towards the barrier. Just before the barrier closed, Hades shoved his hand, which was holding his ember, through the opening causing the ember to light up as it got its power back.

"It's Hades!" Evie exclaimed, causing the group to turn in shock as Hades started to force the barrier to open even more.

"Stop the car! He's trying to escape!" Elijah exclaimed as Jay quickly stopped the limo and everyone rushed out of it.

"I am a god! I don't belong here!" Hades shouted as he tried to force his way out through the barrier. Isaac, Elijah, Mal, and Evie quickly pushed the kids back in the car and closed the doors behind them as Ben, Jay, and Carlos tried to rush at Hades causing him to shoot them with his ember and they fell on the ground.

Isaac and Mal looked at Hades in shock as they locked eyes, when Isaac and Mal felt their eyes turn blue and green, respectively as purple and blue smoke started to surround them. Everyone watched in shock as the smoke cleared to reveal Isaac and Mal as dragons.

Mal and Isaac screeched at Hades as he looked at them with wide eyes. Isaac flew towards Hades causing him to point his ember's magic at him. Elijah, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben watched in shock and horror as Hades' magic affected him.

"Come on, Mal, Isaac! Blast him!" Jay called out to Mal and Isaac.

Mal in her dragon form breathed on Hades strongly until he couldn't take it anymore and was shoved away from the barrier. Isaac screeched in pain as he slowly descended while Evie and Elijah helped Ben, Jay, and Carlos up as the kids opened the door. Smoke surrounded Mal again as she landed on the back of the limo as she turned back into her human form then Ben and Evie helped her down. Isaac landed next to the limo as he turned back into his human form while he grunted in pain.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked Isaac as he helped him stand.

"No!" Isaac cried as he clutched his chest, "He was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt all of my powers slipping away."

"You're safe. You're both safe," Evie assured him and Mal before turning to look at Hades, who was looking at them with a glare as he stood up from the ground, "He's back where he belongs."

"Yeah, for now," Mal said as she leaned against Ben while they watched Hades walk away causing the crowd behind the barrier to scatter. Isaac leaned against Elijah as Elijah rubbed his shoulder, kissing his forehead. Jay walked over to Mal and placed his hand on Mal's arm.

"We should go," Jay told Mal, softly.

"Okay," Mal whispered as they all walked over to the limo before climbing in and driving back to Auradon.