chapter 15

Finally!!!!🥳🥳

Happy new year guys🥳🥳🎉🎉💖💖

Iam so sorry for not updating on last Friday, I was bit busy whole week, iam really sorry guys

Hope you like this chapter

Enjoy!!!!!

It's been 15 days, nothing changed in Anu and Abhiman's life, they argue daily something or other thing, Anu hates Abhiman for taking her daughter away, he hates her for not being responsible towards Adhira, according to him she always she is irresponsible Mother, he even accused her about same and that day a huge fight happened between them, Adhira cried looking at them.

Vansh who came there to discuss something with Abhiman heard their shouting, he wanted to go giving them privacy but his eyes fell on Adhira who was looking at both her parents with tear full eyes. Vansh glared at both of them and took Adhira with him, as he stays just a floor below to Abhi he thought if she cries at midnight he will drop her again, Adhira slept with vansh that whole night.

It's been a week for that incident and both Abhiman and Anu didn't spoke to each other after that day, their argument effected Adhira more, she was not being her usual self, she went silent she didn't spoke to anyone, Abhiman was busy on finding the person but didn't missed how his princess went silent, and Anu too observed but  she thought Adhira needs time after that incident.

Anu served Adhira food, she started eating herself, Abhiman too served for himself, when they was silently eating Adhira spoke

"Mumma I want to go to glanny and glandpa" Adhira  (guys for your clarification granny and grandpa means Abhi's parents, dadhu and dadhi means Shiv's parents) Abhiman went stiff listening to her, Abhi was still searching for the person and again again only one person is coming in to picture that is his mother, every proof  is against his mother he didn't sent Adhira to Khanna mansion in these days but today Adhira herself asked to go there

"Why Adi" Anu asked

"Bhaiyu said Bali mumma and bale papa, glany glanpa donth fight like mumma papa" she said, Abhiman and Anu looked at eachother

"But Adi, mumma papa didn't fought after that day right" Anu asked, Adhira nodded

"And won't fight ever again" he said, "not infront of you" he mumbled to himself

"You wont" she asked, Anu and Abhi shook their head

"Princess, are you angry on mumma papa" Abhiman asked, she nodded "that's why you didn't talked to them" he asked again, she nodded.

"Sorry" they both said at once and looked at eachother.

"Ira you won't be going to school today" Abhiman said smiling, Adhira's eyes litup, listening to him.

"Leally" (really) she asked he nodded

"And even mumma and dada will also not go to office" he said Anu narrowed her eyes. Before she could say anything he glared at her, she gritted her teeth but didn't said anything.

"Princess go change your clothes we are going out" he said, as soon as Adhira was out of sight Anu spoke

"Who are you to say that iam not going to office"

"Look I did for Adhira even she deserves a happy family and moreover she needs some happy moments to forget whatever happened a week back which was our mistake, and iam your boss so accept when iam giving you leave" Anu rolled her eyes, but he was right Adhira needs some happy moments to come out of it. She sighed and went to Adhira to help her in changing.