chapter 20

"Call Anuja" Abhiman said when shashank entered his cabin, shashank gulped looking at his boss face who was looking like he is going to fire someone.

Anu peeked into his cabin to look his mood he was looking annoyed with frowning eyebrows, as abhiman saw a head peeking into his cabin he spoke

"Come" Anu gulped and entered with little steps.

"Do you have anything to explain" She shook her head innocently pressing her lips, he narrowed his eyes at her "iam giving you a minute anu explain what you did or you will face the consequences" he said glaring at her.

Anu stopped her laugh looking at his face, she remembered what she did today morning when they was coming in car to office as the revange for what he did yesterday, that man made her to eat salty cookies just to prank her and even dared to laugh looking at her until they departed to their room to sleep, that's why she decided to take revange.

When they was in car anu took some kajal on her fingers and looked him stating that he have something on his face, then she volunteered herself to clean. When she saw his face she stopped her giggle.

Abhiman was working in his cabin he remembered how his employees was giving him weird glances, he just shrugged it off.

When shashank came to Abhimaan's cabin he pressed his lips looking at his boss

"What" Abhimaan barked, he was already irritated with every looking at him as if he gone mad, then even shashank doing same thing.

"Sir your face" Shashank said

"What's with my face" Abhimaan said took his phone to look in the camera, he gritted his teeth when he understood who did it then he asked to call Anu

-*-

" I said explain Anu" Abhimaan said little louder making her frown

"Who told you to feed me salty cookies" She said maintaining her frown

"Oh really it's my fault now, let me remind you Mrs khanna, that you added glue to my shampoo, do you know how much efforts it took to get my hair back to normal" He spoke walking towards her, anu shrieked and started running.

"That was your daughter's idea" Anu said running away, he started chasing her

"I know my daughter she is not cruel as you" He said still chasing her, abhiman pinned her to wall and started tickling her, making her bust into giggles.

"Ab... Abhimaan iam sorry" She said giggling 

"For what" He asked still tickling her

"Fo.....for pranking you" He finally left her she sighed and threw a cushion on him, they both looked at each other and bust into laughter.

"I need to go" Anu said, he nodded making her smile.

-*-

Anu came into hall after preparing dinner for them, she saw Adhira was colouring her book, a smile appeared on her face as soon as she heard door bell, Adhira followed her mother so that she can meet her father as soon as door is opened, but pouted when she found vansh at the door insted of her dada.

"Hi Anu, iam having dinner her today" he announced getting inside, Anu chuckled hearing him, whenever vansh is lazy to cook he just drops himself here Anu know that, so she always makes sure that she cookes extra food.

"Hello little one" vansh greeted already pouting Adhira, he rose his eyebrows looking at her sulking face "what happened to her"

"She was expecting her dada" Anu said shaking her head