chapter 25

Coming from a long day of work and looking at your child's smile gives a different kind of happiness, it makes all of us forget what a tough day we had, when Abhimaan came from the office he saw his princess was playing happily with her now toys which he gave her a day after her punishment.

"I see someone opened their new toys," Abhimaan asked pulling Adhira into his lap

"Yesh dada, mumma glave pulmishon (gave permission)" Adhira said grinning happily

"Don't lie, when did I give you permission, you were nagging me" Anu hissed, Adhira pouted listening to her mother

Abhimaan shook his head chuckling when he gave new toys to Adhira, Anu was not happy, according to her he was spoiling Adhira, Anu said she should not open them until she gives permission, and today Adhira got that permission which she was waiting from a month.

"It's fine princess, you play I will talk to your mumma" Abhimaan said walking towards the kitchen

"Jaan can I get some water," Abhimaan asked back hugging Anu who was cooking dinner

"No," Anu said bluntly making Abhimaan pout

"Okay, I won't buy anything for my princess without your permission" Abhimaan said turning Anu around, Anu looked away " I promise baccha" he said with pleading eyes, Anu nodded making him smile.

"How was your meeting" she asked

" As expected, everyone agreed" he sighed sitting on kitchen island 

"then why was you tensed"

"I just wanted everything tobe perfect Jaan, i know they will be okay after seeing company's growth even though presentation is not good but then i wanted presentation to be perfect, no one should search a flaw in whatever I do" he said, Anu nodded at him.

Anu resumed her work and Abhimaan started ogling his wife who was cooking with so much concentration, he can't deny the fact that he is falling for more than he already had, if that is possible.

"Staring is bad" Anu commented looking into the pan.

"Not when the person is my wife" Abhimaan answered looking at his wife, he slowly tucked her hair strand behind her ears looking into her eyes and slowly leaned towards her, Anu gulped when looked at her lips and then into her eyes, she too leaned towards him unknowingly, he leaned more when he didn't found any resistance their lips was centimetres apart when door bell rang jerking both of them, Anu looked away and Abhimaan went out to open the door.

"What are you doing here" Abhimaan asked the person as soon as he opened the door, Vansh moved aside showing the person behind him

"Aadya" Abhimaan frowned looking at her, she was carrying a bag and looking at her state he can say she cried "what happened are you fine" Abhimaan asked walking towards her, when she didn't answered he looked at vansh

(Guys if you don't remember Adya let me tell you she is PA of Suraj (Abhimaan's friend) and love intrest of vansh, Abhimaan and Suraj treat her like a sister even though they know her only for 6 months)

"I went to a hotel for meeting there I saw her with bag on road near that hotel some ba.... I mean some stupids was teasing her" Vansh wanted to curse those people but looking at Adhira in the room he stayed quite, Abhimaan looked at adya and then at vansh, he couldn't understand in the first place why adya came out of the house at this time with the bag.

Abhimaan took her inside and made her sit on couch, Adhira looked at the new person but kept quiet not asking anything as if she sensed tension in the room. Anu know Adya vansh once showed her picture but looking at her in that state Anu too felt bad, she hurried to kitchen and bought some water.