chapter 34

Anu looked at the moon which was bright in the dark sky giving the light that Mankind needed in the dark night, isn't it amazing how nature works, like it knows what humans needed. Like a mother knows what her child needs even without saying a word. Like she understood the boy's pain who she saw in the temple, he looked so lost and sad, she was not his mother but maybe her motherly instincts worked then, she don't know.

"Again thinking about the boy" Abhimaan asked startling Anu, she nodded making him sigh

"Jaan don't you think you are overthinking, he looked like he was as old as Ansh, at that age children tend to be sad even if their parents refuse to buy icecream, even our Ira does that"

"No Maan, his face totally was different it's like..." Abhimaan didn't let her finish and pecked her lips

"It's been already 4 days Jaan, let it go"  Abhimaan sighed looking at her, it's been four days since they went to temple, after patching up with eachother they wanted to visit temple once and they did, there Anu saw a boy as per her he looked very sad and broken, but according to him she was just over thinking. She looked sad from the day she returned from the temple, he was now worried for her health, she didn't recover from her fever yet and on top of that she is taking unnecessary tensions making him more worried. Adhira was still with shradha, she cried today morning that she want to see her parents, all he could do was ask her to calm down and be good girl.

Yesterday his mother suggested him to stay at khanna mansion until Anu recovers but he was reluctant, after that incident he never stayed there except for the time his mother was unwell that was few months back just before his marriage with Anu, all though now his mother regrets everything he couldn't show the same affection which he used to, he love her but he still can't forget the accusing eyes of his mother.

But today he was rethinking his decision he can't be selfish when it's come to his love and daughter, maybe he needs to stay with them, before he could change his decision he messaged Sharath that he was coming to stay at khanna mansion

Anu squealed when she felt herself floting in the air, Abhimaan chuckled at her reaction

"Pack your bags, we are going to stay in khanna mansion, until you recover"

"But..."

"Not a word Jaan, and I will pack both of our bags, don't worry" Anu sighed, resting on the bed.

-*-

"Mumma I mished youh (missed you)" Adhira spoke clinging to her mumma as soon as Abhimaan and Anu ented into Khanna mansion, Anu kissed her cheeks and forehead, even she missed her baby, she was never these many days away from her daughter

"I missed you too baby" Anu spoke, her voice still groggy due to fever

"Mumma noth well (not)" Adhira asked keeping her small hand on Anu's forehead, Anu nodded

"A little" Adhira's face fell hearing her mother, Abhimaan spoke as he couldn't see his daughter's sad face

"Jaan I will go, as no one missed me here, what should I do by staying" Abhimaan spoke dramatically making Adhira giggle

"No dada, Adi mished you (missed you)"

"Really" he asked faking doubt

"Yesh (yes)"

"Then come here, let dada hug his sweet princess" as soon as words let Abhimaan's mouth Adhira jumped into his arms

"Abhi Anu your room is ready, go get fresh n up, we will have lunch" Shradha spoke with glee, she was very happy, after all her son came by himself this time, or else he won't even come unless there is some emergency, last time she remembered how he stayed for more than fifteen days because of her health but she couldn't even get the courage to speak with her son, she know how broken he is but she couldn't do anything as a mother, how can she when she is the one who broke him.