IX

"I like it when good unexpected things happen"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Saige | (continued)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |
(continued)

"Thank you ma" Amir replied and wrapped his arms around my lower back while licking his lips and still looking at me.

All I could do was stare back at him. The eye contact we made in the middle of the club was so intense, I damn near felt a rush go through my body.

It all stopped though when the DJ turned down the music and Sevyn got back on the mic.

"Aye y'all listen up I wanna call the birthday girl outside real quick I got a little gift for you baby sis"

Everyone got up and rushed outside while Siyah got in the front of everyone with me and the girls right behind her. As we got outside Siyah's gift was sitting right on the curb by the front entrance with a big ass bow. A fucking Porsche.

All I know is my brother better come this hard for me too in about two more months.

"YOOO SEV ARE YOU SERIOUS" Siyah yelled with a big smile on her face.

She ran up to Sevyn and gave him the tightest hug before he let her go and gave her the keys. Everyone was shouting and cheering her on including me.

That smile on my sister's face was everything I could've hoped for. My baby deserves it.

As Siyah took the keys from him she grabbed my hand and pulling me to the passenger side, making me get in. She ran to the other side and hopped in too.

As we sat in the car, the entire crowd was taking videos and pictures of us as we posed feeling like celebrities.

"Girl you finna be driving me everywhere for real" I said.

"Saige bro I can't stop smiling" she replied and I smiled with her. "You gon catch me at 1 in the morning just driving this bitch up the street just because"

"Girl fuck on" I said while we both bust out laughing.

"Take my picture in front of it real quick" she said excitedly before getting out and me following right behind her.