XXXVII

"Decide what you want and then I will make it real, indeed

"Decide what you want and then I will make it real, indeed."
———————————————
* continued *
| Saige |

It was almost two in the morning and I continued to pace in circles around the large island that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"Pooh you need me to get you anything?" Ciara asked.

"You've been up for hours Saige," Desiree added. "Maybe you should sit-,"

"I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. I'm just scared." I admitted.

"T-They should've been back by now y'all," I grabbed my phone checking to see if Sevyn responded to any of my messages. "Why aren't they here yet?"

Only a couple seconds later, I heard the front door open making us all rush out of the kitchen. As we finally reached the living room, I met eyes with Siyah and shortly after Sevyn, Amir, and Isaiah followed behind her.

I didn't waste another second before running to my sister and we both had tears streaming down our face at this point.

"Ya," I cried, feeling myself getting choked up.

"I was so scared he was gonna take me Saige," she looked to me with glossy eyes. "I can't believe it's finally over,"

"It is," I gave her a smile before pulling her in again. Finally letting go, Jada came in right behind me almost jumping into Siyah's arms. Ciara and Desiree did the same.

"Thank you guys for bringing her home and for making it back safely yourselves," I said walking over to the rest of them. "I don't know what I would do without y'all,"

"Always baby," Amir said pulling me into his arms.

"We got y'all sis," Isaiah said after.

"Where's Cam and Mari?" I asked, noticing they didn't come in with them.

"I got them and some more of my employees securing that location we found Yaya at, just to make sure we ain't miss nun," Sevyn answered.

Siyah came over to me and Sevyn and he looked at the both of us. "Listen, I wanna thank y'all for being here for Siyah and Saige tonight. My baby sister home and this shit done for good. I swear I ain't tryna kick y'all out or nun but I know it's been a long ass night for everybody," Sevyn spoke to all of us. "Y'all can come back in the mornin, Siyah need to rest and I know fasho y'all parents finna be on y'all for being out this late,"