XII

"The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Amir |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Amir |

"Man if you don't stop blowing up dat girl phone" Mari said and I straight faced him.

It's been two days since I last spoke to her.

Me, Mari and Isaiah was chilling at my crib while Sevyn and Cam was out making some moves for our next drop.

"Nigga fuck you" I replied.

I miss Saige man.

"In the wise words of my girlfriend...it's giving desperate" Isaiah said and we both looked at him.

"This nigga so gay" Mari said making us all laugh.

"Now if I go to wherever she at right na and snatch her ass up like I want to then I'd be the fucking bad guy" I said slouching back into the couch.

"Uh yeah dumb ass" Isaiah said making me mug him. "How you gon ignore her for two weeks and den wanna act all crazy once she start showing out"

"And on top of dat you kissed her before you ghosted her and den yo old bitch posted a video on da gram of y'all so if I was baby sis I wouldn't want shit to do witcho ass for real" Mari added.

"I swear I didn't want it to be like that" I started to say. "After we kissed, shit my feelings was just all over the damn place for real. The fuck y'all think gon happen when Sevyn find out I've been feeling his baby sister?"

I never even meant to hurt Saige because I care about that girl way too much for me to do that. I just wasn't thinking straight and I wanted to get my mind right before I knew I was ready to really pursue something with her. The fucked up thing is I didn't even communicate that with her.

"Man Sev slow as fuck if ain't peep that shit between y'all by now" Mari said. "Everyone and they momma seen that shit the first day they came back to da city and we saw them at da block party"

"No cap Mir"

I just took in everything that my boys was saying knowing good and well they was right.

"Oh yeah nigga you gotta dead dis shit now" Mari announced and I looked at him with confusion.

He handed me his phone to show me that Kiara was on live at the hair salon with Sevyn ex Brielle and some of her other weird ass friends.

"Let me tell y'all one thing!! Amir ass gon fuck with me for life that's what y'all hoes gotta know!" she yelled into the camera.