XIV

"Trust your own judgement, live with it and love it"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Saige |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |

It was October 1st, officially my birthday month and almost scorpio seasonnn.

It's been about a month since school started and I can honestly say, everything was going pretty good. I've been progressing in my dance lessons. Me, Siyah, Ciara, Desiree, Jada and Dakari been hanging more now too. I found a real ass genuine friend group going into my senior year which made me feel good despite all the doubts I had before moving back home.

Me and Amir been together a lot. I wouldn't exactly say that's my nigga or whatever because he hasn't asked me straight forward but we knew where we both stand. I guess we haven't had that type of talk just yet. I honestly think it's because neither one of us has brought up to Sevyn. I don't care though.

That's my baby regardless of how my brother feel.

It was the weekend and I was laying in my bed scrolling on instagram with nothing else to do.

"Sistaaaa what's going on with you and Kari" Siyah said busting into my room with her hand behind her back and I gave her a confused look.

"Girl what the hell is you talking bout"

She took her hand from behind her back to show me flowers and a card.

"Oh my God" I said with my mouth wide open. I grabbed it from my sisters hand before opening it, still being in shock.

"What is this even for" I said and Siyah just shrugged her shoulders.

"Does he know dat you and Mir been messing with each other? He real bold to send dat to you even though he don't like him" she said smirking with her instigating ass.

"Me and Amir aren't even dating but he most definitely knows. I think he's just being nice Yaya" I replied.

I opened the card and started to read it.

Wanted to give you this to start off your birthday month the right way. Nothing but the best treatment for you best, love you :)

I smiled while closing the card and grabbing my phone to text him.

Kari☺️

kari. omg.

Kari☺️:
😂I'm guessing you got it?