XIII

"If you prioritize yourself, you are going to save yourself"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Amir |

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Amir |

It was Monday morning at about 6am. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. I looked to the side and used my free arm to softly reach over and turn it off.

After turning it off and setting it back on the dresser, I looked back to Saige who was laying on my chest sleeping peacefully. Being in awe by everything she does, my hands moved to her ass and started rubbing it while I just watched her sleep for a few more minutes. I gave her one of my shirts to sleep in last night so she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I kissed her forehead and started to wake her up because I had to get her back home.

"Saige"

"Saige come on ma" I said again and she hummed in response.

"It's tooo early Mir" she said and I lowly chuckled.

"I know I'm sorry I gotta get you back home doe"

I lifted the covers up from me, getting out of the bed and looked back at Saige who was struggling to wake herself up.

"Girl you dramatic as fuck" I said laughing while watching her finally sit up.

"You wanna take a shower here or you wanna take one when you get home?"

"I'll take one when I get home cause I have to change there anyway" she replied and I nodded my head.

"Well you can brush yo teeth and all dat here, It's some new toothbrushes under the sink in the bathroom where the face towels is"

After getting out of the bed, she rubbed her eyes before getting ready to walk in the bathroom. I followed behind her getting ready to brush my teeth and wash my face with her. She showed me her usual morning routine and I just did what she did.

After we were finished I stood behind her looking at her eyes through the mirror.

"What you looking at boy" she said while smiling.

I turned her around so now she was facing me and giving her a sloppy kiss and she let out a small moan.

"Chill out or you ain't gon make it back to da crib" I said while looking down at her.

"Welll" she started to say but I playfully mushed her head.

"Come on Naomi for real we gotta head out"