XVI

"Remember one thing: Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that

"Remember one thing: Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick that shit out. Keep your head up, and handle it"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |

I had just gotten out of dance practice and since it started in the morning, I got out pretty early. Ever since everything went down the other night I've been trying to keep my distance from everyone. The girls been trying make me feel better and get out the house but I honestly haven't been in the mood at all.

Sevyn won't talk to me.

Amir won't even hear me out.

And on top of that, Dakari won't leave me the hell alone.

I didn't want to be mad at him but the shit he pulled was so uncalled for and I've never seen him act like that ever.

After walking out of the dance studio and heading back to the car, I heard a voice call my name.

"Saige!"

I turned around to see Dakari getting out of his car. I heavily rolled my eyes and quickly walked to my car, trying to leave so I wouldn't have to speak to him. I was already aggravated that he showed up to my dance class unannounced. Clearly he didn't get the message that I didn't want anything to do with him right now.

"S-Saige!" he began to run to me as I was putting my dance bag in the back seat.

"Saige please" he grabbed my arm making me turn around to him but I yanked it away.

"Dakari get the fuck away from me" I gritted through my teeth.

"I just wanna talk to you"

"I-I just wanted to apologize to you" he added and I rolled my eyes. "You haven't been answering the phone man I just—"

"Do you not understand the shit you pulled?!" I semi yelled. "Sevyn or Amir won't even talk to me right now because of you!"

"All because your feelings got the best of you Dakari" I added and he just looked at me with a sincere look. "Everything you did and said the other night hurt me. It hurt me and now I'm facing the consequences because you couldn't have my back"

I couldn't lie and say I didn't miss my best friend but shit I was hurt. He wasn't thinking about me when he blurted out my business to my brother. He was only thinking about himself in the situation. I would never do something like that to him and I didn't expect him to do that to me at all.