XXXII

"Help me understand, can you tell me now? Why you made a war that we're fighting now?"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | Saige |*two months later*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
| Saige |
*two months later*

"I feel like Mrs. Simmons just don't wanna see me walk across that stage," Desiree said walking out into the hallway where me and Ci were standing, waiting for her to come out. "Like there's no reason for her to even be this childish,"

"What she say?"

"She gave me a 79.5% on that paper we had to do last week," she told us showing the score that was on her sheet. "Teachers kill me with them half ass points like be for real,"

She definitely wasn't lying. Teachers who never rounded up grades, was the worst of them all.

Graduation, Prom and the end of senior year was coming up fast which meant that the pressure was following along right with it. All three of us ended up being accepted into Oakland University a couple weeks ago. I'm majoring in business, with a minor in dance. Ciara was majoring in social work and Desiree was majoring in psychology.

I was proud of how much progress I've made within the past few months. I've still being going to see my therapist which has helped my anxiety and mental state a lot. I'm ready to start this new chapter of my life after high school and I am for sure ready to do that with the people that I love the most.

"Y'all taking y'all boo's to prom or what?" Desiree asked the both us as we headed to the library since it was our free period.

"I don't even think I would be able to bring Saiah honestly," Ciara replied. "I think they got a age limit,"

"He probably would be still be straight," I added. "I already know I wouldn't even be able to sneak Mir big ass in there,"

"Definitely not his old ass,"

"He just turned twenty two a few months ago sweetheart," I faked mugged. "Not too much on my man,"

"And Saiah will only be twenty one," Ciara said coming to my defense. "Don't be mad you still messing with niggas younger than you,"

"Right grow the fuck up,"

"You know what bitch-" Desiree said pointing at me, making us all laugh. "The Jordan's don't got a third brother so unfortunately, I'm still out here searching for my older nigga to come sweep me off my feet,"

"They wouldn't even wanna go to prom anyway,"

"What about Cam?" I asked.