15

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

She hasnt eaten or moved ive been considering dragging her outside to eat something but i knew that would never work and i would never physically hurt her but i just scared she would starve to death all because of what her parent did that day but she should have known i would never let anyone hurt her thats why i had them followed but thats the thing that was strange they was followed until a house and then they never actually came back out either the person i had follow them fell asleep or there is something else that is happeneing here.

Walking up stairs with a tray of food for her to eat even if i left it there atleast in my head i knew ive tried to get her to eat, everyone in the pack is worried even some f the other pack members that knew her is worried i bet you guessed alrady its actually Alex.

He came round thinking i did something to her and lets just say he came here perfectly fine but he didnt walk away in the same way.

FLASHBACK

Walking down the stairs sighing in defeat as I just came out of the room from trying to persuade my mate to eat something but I still got the same result.

'Alpha the beta from the other pack is here'  a pack guard told me through the mind link.

'Show him through' shaking my head and walked to my office knowing i didnt want anyone especially Malia to hear whats about to happen knowing he wouldnt have came without a reason just when he walked into my door he sent me a glare that would have put me six feet under.

"Where the hell is Malia" looking at me still glaring at me like i would do something to my own mate.

'How dare he!?'  my wolf shouted out outraged.

"Well hello to you too Alex" i said in a not so nice voice.

"Cut the crap, why hasnt Malia been answering my calls?" he growled at me and stepped forward which only made the anger come off me like waves as i stood up which made him flinch and took a step back.

"First of all how dare you come to my territory and disrespect me like that." i took another step forward towards him which made him step another step back.

"Second if Malia hasnt been answering your calls then i would take that as she doesnt want to speak to you wouldnt you?" tilting my head sideways as i ask him a question.

"Just tell me you havent forced her into the mating or markings she isnt ready for any of that yet" i couldnt help but cut him off with a growl.

"I wouldnt do that to my mate Alex and i dont need remembering what my mate does and dont like or if she isnt ready for anything do you understand?" i could tell my voice was getting stronger and louder when i saw Alex slowly lowing hes head sideways as a sign of respect and submission.

"Yes Alpha, just tell me she ok" for a moment i was actually touched but pissed off that he cared about her that much for one hes actually a good friend and for too it was alittle too much just for a friend.

"Yes Alex, she is completely fine" i knew it wasnt my palce to say about what has happened to her if he doesnt know about it already.

"So you havent marked her yet" i growled out loud and let my wolf take over slightly.

"I swear if you dont shut up and walk away now ill make sure you wont walk out as you walked in" by the end of my sentence i started to snarl at him as i saw him almost poo himself.

"I just want to know how my best friend is and if the man whore of a mate of hers hasnt forced her into anything!" he shouted but i couldnt believe what i am hearing and just then i had him by the throat and started to punch him in the face and everywhere i could get him all until Troy and Chase walked into the office.

"Hey man!" i heard Troy spoke out.

"What the hell dude!?" Chase shouted and helped Troy pull me off.

"What the hell was that?!" Chase spoke out questionning me but i couldnt really speak as i was hearing growling and snarls that was coming from my mouth.

"Hes the one that attacked me!" Alex came out with the lie but i couldnt help but to go for him again.

"You bastard! You have no idea what you was talking about!" i growled and i pushed against Troy to get past him but no such look and thats when Chase punched me in the face making my head move sideways with all that was gooing through my thoughts was the fact that Chase has actually punched me in the face.

"What the hell Chase!?" i heard Troy scream out like a girl as i turned round to rip hes head off.

"Dont you see Cameron, hes trying to get you to hurt him so Malia will walk away from you and into hes arms and you dont want that do you?!" he spoke out explaining himself and just as he did he made sense and i looked at Alex and saw in hes face that it was exactly what he wanted.

"Get the hell out of my sight!" i shouted at him as i pointed to the door and he ran out of the door with Troy after him making sure hes getting out my land.

"You ok now?" Chase asked me looking at me making sure and all i could do is nod.

"Alright well i have border patrol to do if everything is alright now i shall go" i nodded and walked to the chair and slowly got over the shock of my best friend punching me in the face and just when he was out the door i shouted to him and i could still hear the shock in my voice.

"Oh and Chase..."

"Yeah?" he turned round and looked at me

"If you ever punch me in the face again ill make sure you wont be walking for two weeks" i gave him a small smile and that made him laugh and carry on walking out of the door.

 Cam >>>