20

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

As i arrived at the pack house all i could think about is who is this rogue and why was he here on my land.

Knowing that my mate is safe at the creepy house with Chase, i knew i had to get answers from this rogue and that means bringing out the big bad alpha everyone knows me off.

There are many rumours about me going around saing im roofless and ill tempered especially with rogues that came into my land and there all true.

People are scared of me even the packs that have heard about me.

Alpha's would come to me for protection so we would sign a treatie to keep each other safe but also that our packs wont attack each other well so my pack wont attack theres unless the treatie is broke.

"Father" as i saw him in the kitchen, i couldnt help but saw how unhappy and tired he was.

"Son, better late then never" he muttered into hes coffee.

"Im sorry, Lee didnt wake until late" telling him the reason fore my lateness and as i did i watched as he frowns.

"Is she ok?" he asks worried about my mate and i could help but smile at him.

"I marked her last night" i told him and hopefully he would understand why she was so tired.

"Thats great son" he grins at me and it showed me how proud he was on me and also of Malia.

"Thanks" i grinned back at him showing how happy i am that she let me mark her and then i looked at him properly and then i started to worry again.

"How are you father?"

"Im just tired thats all, havent had much sleep but ill be ok" he said to me waving hes hand dismissing it.

"Why dont you get away for a while?" i suggested to him thinking that it would do him good to get away from the pack duty.

"That would be nice but where do you suppose i go?" 

"Go to our family house and rest for a few weeks, your supposed to be resting but your covering for me and thats suppose to be my duty to you for you passing the alpha title down to me" thinking about it and it made me feel guilty that i have actually left it all down to him but now i have my mate so i will be able to do it with her and leave my father alone so he can rest.

"Im happy to help"

"I know you are, and this is me ordering you to get out there and rest far away from here and just chill out for a few weeks hell even decide if you want to stay there, i know how much you liked that place" i tried to persuade him to leave to the family house so he can relax and not look so exhausted but also i can feel something bad is about to happen especially with Scott back plus he looks like hes about to pass out just like Chase did but not from shock.

"I better get packing then" after he did it, it was like he had lightened up like a little boy,

"Yeah you better" i grinned as my father almost runs out of the office which almost caused him to bump into Troy,

"Whats up with him?" raising on eye brow at my fathers behaviour,

"He's going away for a while" he nodded to show how much he understands why he was so happy,

"So how are you going to handle this one?" he asked me going straight to business but i didnt mind because that was how Troy is altogether.

"The usual way, we torture everything out of him and once we have we will leave him to bleed out" i looked at him as he made a face but still nodded.