Epilogue

Aaaaa I've been waiting forever to write this!!

This has been a part of the story the whole way. When I started putting this story idea together, this was always going to be the epilogue.

I can't wait.

Remember that cliffhanger that got unanswered? Well, it's answered here.

There's one part where there's a song that they're singing and if you look it up you can find it and I highly suggest playing the song while reading the part where they sing because it's just so much more powerful that way.

I put the song in so now you don't have an excuse for not listening to it :)

And there will be a giant time skip ...

Oh my gosh I'm feeling so much right now.

Enjoy! :)

--------------------

Today is July 18th, 2046.

It's been 147 years since the newsies' strike of 1899.

It's been 50 years since Luciano Pavarotti and Elton John performed on stage together, singing their duet Live Like Horses. It's an event that Tony and Sean Vitale-O'Connor are recreating now.

It was July 18th 25 years ago when they found out about their past lives. It's been 23 years since Newsies released worldwide on July 18th, 2023.

And it became an instant success back then.

Where all the reviews amazing? No, because many of the critics who write the reviews are the people that the characters of Newsies bring toppling down.

It even became a Broadway musical a few years later, which was also popular. Both versions are still widely appreciated today.

And they couldn't be more proud of what they've done.

They told their story.

Tony looks at all the people smiling at them now. They're here, in Brooklyn, while the sun is setting, in an open ampitheatre.

All their friends are in the front row, being the best support that they can be.

For most, it would seem unusual that these nine stayed friends all these years since high school ended for all of them. But honestly, for them, it's not weird at all. They've been through too much together to grow apart now.

And now they're here, in this very moment.

It took so long to get here.

After graduating from high school, Tony and Sean maintained a long-distance relationship as they went to different colleges. After they finished college, they moved in together right away. They got married only a few years later. And they've been happy together ever since.

There have been a lot of low moments and high moments in Tony's life. A lot of the best moments have been his time with Sean. Everything kept getting better as Tony kept transitioning more and more. Until he is where he is now. He's been taking testosterone for years now, has had top surgery, and has had bottom surgery, and now all legal documentations no longer say that he is female. The man he is on the inside now shows on the outside. And because of that, he's so, so happy. Sean loves how every day, Tony tells him about the gender euphoria he gets.