6-Busted?

[George's POV]

I was seriously debating whether I should tell him everything at this point. I mean, what did I have to lose?

"...George? Hey—are you ok?"

My head, which I had subconsciously lowered, snapped back up. I was met with a piercing gaze from a very concerned Dream. "Yeah! I'm fine," I lied, looking anywhere but at him.

"It looked like you were spacing out for a bit. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm sure."

"Ok..." I could tell that he wasn't convinced.

I sighed and turned away from him. We just sat there in silence for a long time. The tension grew heavier and heavier by the second. Eventually , I couldn't take it anymore.

"Dream?"

"Yes George?"

"Do you wanna play Truth or Dare?"

"Sure." He set me down on the floor opposite him.

We sat facing each other. " Who first?" I asked.

"You. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmm..."he thought hard for a while, then said, "what's your sexuality? I mean, you already know mine, so it's fair. It's totally fine if you're not comfortable telling me, though."

I'd never really thought about my sexuality before. What should I say? I mean, I must've had a crush at some point, but maybe I just couldn't remember.

"Well...I mean, I've never really bothered to give it much thought, but I know for sure that I'm not straight."

"Fair enough." He looked down at his hands.

The room was once again filled with silence, except this time with less tension. Glancing over at him, I noticed a slight change of color in his freckled cheeks. Something about him seemed to put me into a trance, and it took a while for me to come back to reality. When I did, I found him looking back at me questioningly. My face heated up, and I hurriedly looked away.

"So...your turn?" My voice was a lot quieter than usual.

He replied with a nod. "I choose dare."

I smirked evilly."I dare you to let me go through one of the group chats in your phone. Your choice. The only requirements are that it must be active, and there must be four or more people in the chat."

"I'm making a mental note to never play Truth or dare with you ever again." We both laughed.

"Aww, come on! It can't be that bad!"

"Hmm. I can choose, you say?"

"Yep. Anything you want, as long as it meets the requirements."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, typing in his password before going into his messages and selecting a conversation. It was named 'The Boys'.

"Here." The phone was handed to me , and I scrolled up to a part where there seemed to have been an extremely important conversation over text. Dream didn't seem to have seen the texts, because they turned to a lighter shade of blue as I scrolled through them:

Sapnap
Any revenge ideas on that asshole Wilbur or his stupid group of friends?

Bad
Do we have to? I thought you'd already got enough revenge when you and Dream beat him up... I've heard he spent the entire weekend in hospital.