21-The plan

[Sapnap's POV]

We all saw them.

There was no excuse.

I turned to Quackity, a smug smile on my face, arm outstretched. "I believe you owe me something."

He groaned, rolled his eyes, and pulled some bank notes from his pocket.

I counted the money. "Ten... twenty... thirty... forty... fifty... sixty... seventy... eighty... ninety... a hundred! Perfect."

"Whoah whoah whoah," Said Tommy, "hold up, you bet a hundred dollars, a hundred fucking dollars, that these two motherfuckers would kiss?!"

I shrugged. "Yep."

The child threw his head back and started cackling. "I guess Quackity's dumber than I thought."

There was no response. Instead, a certain middle finger was raised.

Just then, the door opened and Dream and George came out.

"We'll, well, look who it is!" I said, "the 'friends' that are totally not into each other."

All I got was a "fuck you" and a "shut up".

I scoffed as they walked by us. "Ungrateful little bitches."

"Well," said Wilbur, "I guess the plan worked. It was a job well done."

As everyone synonymously agreed, an angry yell was heard from down the hall.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

Not a moment later, an extremely angry Dream appeared in the doorway, dragging along an equally angry George.

"Oh shit, we've been found out, prepare to run, boys!" Tubbo grabbed Tommy and Ranboo each by the arm and began pulling them to the door. However, Dream blocked their path.

"No. Not until you tell us whatever the hell's been going on."

Everyone looked expectantly over at me. I smiled. "Well, you see..."

*About a month ago*

Dream had been acting a bit off lately.

Actually, off would be an understatement.

He'd been zoning out more and more frequently, and all his grades were going down.

He barely even talked anymore.

I'd just see him, head propped on his palm, staring into nothingness for most hours of the day.

I tried asking about it a few times, but he'd always just brush me off. Said it was nothing.

One day, after school, I decided to follow him.

At first, everything seemed normal: he packed everything up and proceeded back to his dorm.

Once he entered, however, he walked right past both the elevator and the main staircase.

When he arrived at the other set of stairs on the far side of the building, he just kept going.

Where on earth was he going?

I followed him through the maze of side corridors, making sure to keep myself hidden.

He took a final right, then walked straight up to the back door. After typing a number code into a digit pad, the door opened, and, making sure there was no one outside, he slipped out the door and shut it softly behind him.