12-Missing

[Karl's POV]

*Earlier that morning*

I woke up, feeling a warm presence underneath me.

Looking down, Sapnap's peaceful face stared right back. His hair was a total mess. I reached my hand out and tucked a few strands behind his ear.

He's so cute.

A strong arm tightened its grip around my waist. "Good morning cutie."

"M-morning." I buried my face in his shirt, trying and failing to hide the obvious pink tint to my cheeks.

He just laughed and pulled me even closer.

God...who gave him permission to be this adorable?!

A few minutes later, once I had regained my composure, I looked back up at him and asked, "what time is it?"

"Almost four-fifteen. We should probably get ready now if we're gonna go look for Dream."

"Yeah, we should." I got up and stretched, then grabbed his hand and helped him up, too.

"Thanks."

Together, we exited the building and entered the one across, heading up to our dormitory.

Just as we approached the door, Sapnap quickened his pace, reaching it first and opened it for me, bowing graciously. "Ladies first~"

I scoffed. "Shut up. You look stupid."

He pretended to be offended and huffed exaggeratedly. "Huh! How dare you!"

I walked in the room."Yeah, yeah, whatever, you do look stupid."

The door shut with a loud bang and he turned to me, a mischievous grin adorning his face. Slowly, he began walking towards me, arms outstretched.

"Sapnap...what are you doing?" I backed into the couch.

He stopped before me, and, in a low and dangerous voice, said, " I'm gonna make you pay for that."

"Sapnap... I'm warning you..."

Without warning, he suddenly pounced onto me and started ticking me.

"Sap—ahahahahaha...what are you...hahahahahah...s-stop it...ahahahahah—"

"Guys! What on EARTH are you doing at this hour?!" An angry voice came from the doorway.

There stood Bad, arms crossed, lips pursed, looking extremely irritable.

"Sorry Bad," we chorused. We both knew better than to argue with him, knowing fully how terrifying he is when he really gets angry.

"You'd better be," he grumbled, plopping down on the couch. "You two get ready first."

Together, we headed to the bathroom. After brushing our teeth, changing and doing whatever else we had to, we left the dorm and re-entered the main building to begin our search for Dream.

"So where should we start?" Sapnap asked.

"Well..." I said, "we'd better start by searching the North Tower, since that's where he was originally headed."

"Okay, let's go."

The two of us set off, walking all the way to the other side of the building and where the two Wings were conjoined.

Just as Sapnap was about to open the door, my ears picked up the sound of footsteps coming from the hallway to our right.

Without hesitation, I grabbed hold of his hand, yanked him roughly through the door in front of me, quietly shut it, then broke into a sprint, pulling the surprised ravenette with me.