7. Take Them Back!

The day went on quite as usual, despite the unexpected intrusion let the girl rather unease. Specially Juvia, who couldn't stop thinking about the awful, arrogant lustful way Lyon had scrutinised her, examining every inch of her body, so it seemed to her. And also, Gray's reaction, filled her with both a sort of pride, and fear,of his feelings, and his own powers. She was glad to see that he cared a lot about her. But she was scared by the force she felt within him.
Erza, was also feeling uneasy. Restless, for the first time since their arrival. She was not the kind to be easily scared. But she didn't like either the way those two spoke to her, and watched her, and her friends.
They just went all to bed, at the end of that 4th day. She remembered there were still two days and night before the next Full Moon, and they would have to take a final decision...

Everything was silent.
The boys were all together, discussing what happened that day. They were sitting in one of the lounge, living rooms, with couches all along the walls, and small tables with lamps, drinks. They were smoking narguilé, with hashish mixed in.
Gray was sitting on the floor, shirtless, with his head laying back on one of the couches behind him, and a cushion under his right elbow, smoking. He was visibly upset.
'' I can feel something wrong is going to happen '' he said low, clenching his teeth.
'' don't worry man... What could happen in our own house? They wouldn't dare something so insane, against any convention between families! '' Natsu shrugged off with a laugh the idea.
'' It would be very serious indeed... But I share Gray's bad feelings... I feel restless... We'd better keep all our senses alert ''. Jellal added.
There was a sudden gust of wind, that made the candles tremble, and they stood silent, alert.
A faint noise came from upstairs, where the girls rooms were, and they saw a shadow move with amazing speed, for a split second, but enough for their enhanced senses to feel, rather than see, who it was. One of their kind...
Gray jumped on his feet and ran like lightning, followed by Jellal and Natsu.
He found Juvia's room wide opened, the young maid was laying on the floor inanimate, probably drugged. The window was widely open, and the curtains were torn down. There were cushions and pillows spread around the floor, and one vase had been thrown down, spashing water and the flowers on the carpet. It looked like she had tried to fight, and defend herself.

 It looked like she had tried to fight, and defend herself