11. The Wedding Night

After the ceremony, the couples celebrated with a baquet, with the Priestess Cana as guest of honour.
There was plenty of exotic food, spicy sweet salty meals, and lots of fresh fruits and wine.
But before they started, the Brides had their first small glass of '' elixire'' as they usually called it. It contained their first sip of blood.
' 'Here, I take a toast to our beautiful Brides! Please ladies, take your glasses' ' Luxus spoke loudly, very happy and animated.
Mira, Erza, Lucy, all looked each other, for a moment, hesitant.
' 'You said it wasn't human blood anymore right?' 'Levy inquired.
' ' It isn't, we adapted, and you don't need to worry. It' s also the highest quality blood we could find. '' Jellal added, smiling and sipping his glass.
The girls were already relaxed from the previous potion, that helpes open the human perception, and relax. So, the lifted their glass all together, smiling, at drank the elixir at the same time.
They felt immediately a rush of energy, and enhanced perceptions like they could hear and see, smell, much stronger than before. They also felt a sensual desire for their partners, stronger than ever before. They were already attracted before but now they felt a deeper bond, feeling their thoughts.
Obviously, the boys were craving their new brides. Now that they were their wives, they needed to posses them fully.
Soon after the dinner, they all retired to their new, wedding rooms. Everything had been arranged for them, their favourite flowers, the candles, and pillows all around.
Luxus guided his bride inside the room, filled with pink and white roses.
Mira smiled, with a lustful spark in her blue eyes. She got close to his body, holding her hand behind his strong neck. He held her tiny waist stronger, pulling her even closer to him.
They kissed passionately, while he skillfully opened her dress on her back. She took off his shirt, admiring his muscular, strong chest.
He pulled her with him, on the bed. There, they finally yield to the desire they felt since the first moment.

In another room, Juvia was trembling a little, beside the effect of the elixir. Gray had been very sweet and patient with her. She smelled the white Gardenias, and roses, that filled the room. She stood watching her reflection in the big oval mirror in a gilded frame. Gray was holding her close to him, from her back, with his hands around her waist. She shivered, feeling him breathing so close to her, feeling his strong body behind her supporting her almost. She turned her face to offer him her lips, and he kissed her, slowly and deeply, for a long lustful moment.
Then he guided her towards the bed, undoing her dress, kissing her white creamy soft skin, while she kissed him back, touching so lightly his muscles, on his chest and shoulders. Gray layed down, with Juvia in his arms, she was now offered to him, and gladly his wife, craving him, in her purity, as he craved her with all his being. Gray finally made her his, they were as one, for eternity.
Next, to them, Erza boldly embraced Jellal, and they finally kissed, deeply and passionately. She was ready to be his wife, to make love with him, they were so strongly attracted. Jellal couldn't wait either, and they fell on the bed, in a tight embrace, behind the light tulle curtains.

Levy was a bit shy, but she felt a powerful attraction for her husband. Gajeel was impressively strong, and tall, but he was tender and caring with her. In their room, while she looked the night outside the window, he softly kissed her shoulder, undoing her dress, slowly, kissing her cheeks, her hair, and finally her lips, for a deep, lustful kiss.
He lifted her like a feather, carried her to their bed, then, on his knees in front of her, he kissed her hands, and her lips, holding her face between his hands. He gently lifted one of her nice legs, kissing her knee, and going down to her tiny, pretty foot. He held her small ankle, and kissed it, before laying next to Levy, holding her close on his broad chest. Levy was also deeply in love and desired him, so, letting go herself, she let this warm tide of pleasure grow, in his arms.

Lucy, in her bridal room, felt a mix of excitement and fear... Natsu could be so... Unpredictable. But he came slowly to her, holding her some fresh grapes, and smiling sweetly at her.
He was so tender, feeding her with the grapes, slowly. Kissing her forehead, hair, shoulders and neck. She put her hands on his chest and layed down her head on him. They kissed, deeply, slowly... He smiled laughed a little, excited like she was.
Slowly, he took his shirt off, and started undoing Lucy's dress, with her help. He kissed her hand, and her neck, where he had bite her before.
She was smiling with trust and desire, she held him closer to her chest, and finally letting herself go, to belong to the one she loved.
Kinana, with Erik, was a little shy, at the beginning, but he slowly helped her relax, dancing together, close in his embrace. They kissed with love and passion, he guided her slowly to their bed, holding her in his arms. He slowly undid her dress, and took his own shirt off. There were just a few candles, in that hot night, fresh wind sofly blowing through the window... Kinana held him close, kissing, laying in his arms, ready to become fully his bride, and be as one.