10.FULL MOON, The Ceremony

The next day,  all the girls gathered to Mira's room, knowing that day was, going to change their destiny... If they chose to.
'' So girls, as decided previously, and after all we heard later, we're going to vote... '' Erza started.
'' Who's staying? '' Mira added, excited.
Slowly, Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Kinana, Mira, and finally Erza herself, all lifted their right hands, signaling they all wanted to stay.
It was a very emotional moment... Mira was full of romantic excitement, Levy Juvia and Lucy held each other tightly, and all had tears welling in their eyes. They knew all what this decision meant.
'' Mira, aren't you going to miss your siblings? '' Kinana asked
'' It's all fine, I talked about it with Luxus and, he agreed that I will keep it touch with them, but that I must just keep secret some '' details '' about us... I may even go and visit them from time to time. ''
'' So that means, we should all get prepared for tonight... '' Levy stated...
'' What should we do exactly? '' Juvia asked.
'' I guess we'll soon be told what to do. '' Erza wondered.
Indeed, as soon as they went down to the big living room, they found the boys sitting together, with an anxious expression on their faces.
'' So... My Lady...? Jellal was the first to  get Erza's hand, awaiting her reaction.
The girls took their usual places, next to their crushes.
'' Well... Did you girls talk... About... '' Luxus started.
...
'' Yes.. '' Mira answered, looking to all her friends. She smiled, as all the girls did. '' We are staying. We accept to be your brides! ''
Then Natsu fist punched in the air, and screamed '' Yeah! That's great news! '' u he lifted Lucy spinning her around.
'' Natsu, stop it! Silly! '' Lucy laughed, but gave him a snatch on his forehead.

'' Jellal, what do we need to do, for this evening? Is a sort of preparation? '' Erza asked.
'' The only preparation we ask you, is to relax, take a nice bath and wear your wedding outfits. Everything wilm be prepared, and the Great Priestess will arrive at night, when the Moon will start to rise. Don't worry... Everything will go smoothly ''. He said, kissing her softly.
'' Gray, do I need to do something special for you? '' Juvia asked blushing.
'' Well yes... Come and kiss me... '' he said with a smirk.
She didn't need him to ask twice, hugging him, at his neck, and kissing him softly on his lips.

The girls were giggling and whispering excitedly about the night to come.
'' Lu-chan, how do you think it's going to be... You know... '' Levy blushed asking her friend.
'' Do you mean, if it's going to hurt? '' Lucy winked smirking, and blushing.
'' Lu-chan! I was thinking about.. The bite.. The blood, you know... ''
'' Oh Don't worry girls! Luxus explained me everything. It's going to be fast, plus, we're going to drink some kind of potion... '' Mira explained all excited and smiling.
'' Don't be afraid for a few drops of blood! It's for your beloved ones... It's nothing '' Erza sentenced seriously.
'' And what about our new powers? I can't wait to know what superpowers we'll have! '' she added.
'' Well, I'm still a bit embarrassed about the first night... I mean... The wedding night... '' Kinana was blushing, putting to shame Erza's hair. She loved Erik, but she was very shy.

The day passed swiftly and fast.
The girls spent the afternoon at the hammam, getting their skin smoother with honey and sugar gommage, and Alep soap bath, then showers, and fresh pool with rose essence, before a final massage to relax and smooth their skin. It was the bridal traditional beauty routine. Their hair was washed, perfumed, brushed, and styled to look more appealing. Just a little bit of makeup, black on their lashes and pink on their lips. And for each a special fragrance chosen by their beloved.

They had to wear a beautiful gown, chosen for them. Beautiful pearls and jewellery. Their room were filled with fresh flowers, the sun was slowly setting, in the crimsom and golden sky.
They started to prepare...
Juvia had a wonderful dress, made of pale blue silk, and silk organza, with ruffles on her long skirt. The bust had lace trimmings, and the sleeves widened at her elbow, with other layers of silk and lace ruffles.
She had headpieces made of silver, with pearls and pale blue stones, and a set of pear necklace, earrings and bracelet. Satin high heel shoes matched perfectly with the dress.
Lucy's dress was quite similar, with a wide skirt, ruffles, in pale pink white.
Mira's was a different shade of pink with silver, with a heart-shaped cleavage, bodice, short sleeves, a wide skirt with a train of 1m behind.
Erza's dress was cream and deep red, also with a deep cleavage, thight sleeves until her elbows, with lace trimmings.
Levy had a white and pale cream dress, with a bow behind her neck. Her hair was held with a silk ribbon, and a brooch with yellow and orange gems. Her dress had layers of ruffles and a short train behind.
Kinana 's dress had a deep v cleavage, pale cream with pale green ruffles on her skirt and sleeves, trimmed with purple.
They all looked like pincesses from another world... They were all beautiful and amazing. Erza, like Lucy, had her long hair held up into a high bun, letting some strands and bangs frame their faces. Juvia, like Mira, had her long wavy hair half down on her back, held only by the jewels in their hair.
They went down to the largest living room, where their future husbands, all dressed with old fashioned, refined style, were waiting for them.
They were in awe when the girls appeared. They were sure from the start that they were the ones!
'' May I lead you, My Lady? Gray was the first to bow and take Juvia's small hand, to lead her to another room, that they've never seen before.