1

This is Andy

This is Andy

ANDY POV

I was in the back of the seat of the van with my aunt and uncle were in and we were heading to their house.

Oh let me introduce myself.

My name is Andy and I live with my aunt and uncle and I bet your wondering why?

Well, a few months ago I was with my parents and we were heading home after being at a water park all day.

And when we were almost home 🏠 a 18 wheeler 🚛 came out of no where and hit us and we crashed.

I didn't know I blacked out until I woke up in a hospital bed with my aunt and uncle next to my bed.

I then learned that I was asleep for a week and I asked about my parents.

And my aunt got sad and she told me what happened and I cried after that over the loss of my parents.

They died with a blood clog in the brain 🧠.

The doctors tried to save them, but their brain 🧠 damaged was too severe.

And I also learned that I was paralyzed from the waist down and lost my ability to walk.

I had a freak out so bad the doctors had to sedate me since I wouldn't calm down.

But I stayed at the hospital for about a month to recover since I had a broken arm and a neck brace and of course my legs are in casts as well.

I became depressed and didn't talk much and I still don't talk much.

But my aunt and uncle were there for me and took me in and then I lived with them.

After another month we had their funeral and a lot of the family tried their best to comfort me, but it didn't work.

And I would have nightmares and scream and my aunt would comfort me until I fell asleep.

But I know my aunt misses her sister a lot too.

Yes my mom had a sister.

But anyway when we made it to their house my uncle parked the van 🚐 and opened the slide door 🚪 and he lets me out and I roll to the house.

I then look at the house and I won't lie. It's a nice house.

When I get to the front I went up the ramp that my uncle got for me

I then rolled to my room and took the photo of my parents and looked at them

Tears fall "I miss you guys"

I then heard my aunt and uncle talking and so I went to my door and listen.

I know spying is wrong but every time I hear them talk it's about is how am I feeling and how am I holding up.

"I don't think he'll be the same as he was" aunt says.

"Well, of course dear, he lost his parents and his walking" uncle says "but how are you holding up dear?"

"I'm trying to remain strong for him, but it's hard" aunt says. "I mean she was my older sister"

"Have you talk to him lately?" Uncle asks.

"Yeah and he misses her too" aunt says "him and her were best friends growing up"

"It's to bad he couldn't make it to the funeral" uncle says.

"Who are they talking about?" I said in my head.

"I know, but he sent his respects" aunt says "do you think it's wise to send him to school so soon"

"He has to finish school of his last year dear" uncle says.

"I know" aunt says.

After a while we ate dinner and I took a shower thanks to my uncle making it possible for me by modifying the shower with a chair and a shelf that I can reach with all the shampoos and stuff.

After that I went to bed and before I fell asleep I could have sworn I heard a wolf 🐺 howl.
🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽🦽