9

KURT POV

After taking Andy home I went straight to the Pack House and went to see Brittany.

"He burned a rogue wolf to ash"

"What?" She walks to me "what are you talking about?"

"My mate's hands glowed and the rogue was going to kill me when all of a sudden it started whimpering and then it backed away from me and then it was on fire and then it turned to ash"

"No witch can do that" she thinks for a second and gasps while she snaps her fingers "unless they're connected to elements" Brittany says. "Maybe your mate is an elemental witch if he can summon fire"

"I'm gonna have to hurry and fast so that y'all can do the enchantment to help him control his magic"

"Yes indeed" Brittany says "the sooner the better"

We then talked for a while.

I then left and went to think.

**NEXT DAY**

When the next morning came I took a shower 🚿 and ate some breakfast and then I went to Andy's house to pick him up.

I told him that the fair was in town and so I asked Andy If he wanted to go and he said yes and so I told him I would pick him up at 10 in the morning so we could spend the whole day together.

When I arrived at his house I park my truck and went to the door and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds his aunt answered the door.

"Hey Kurt" Sarah says.

"Is he ready?"

"Not yet" Sarah says and looks back and walks outside and closes the front door "did you find out anything about what happened?"

"Yes" I said.

"And?" Sarah asks.

"The magic that burned him was himself"

"What?" Sarah asks being surprised and confused "you mean he did this to himself?"

"Yes and the Head Witch of the Pack thinks he could be a Elemental witch?"

"That's not possible" Sarah says "all the Elemental Witches died years ago during that Supernatural War 50 years ago according to the history books"

"That's what I said, but somehow he can control fire" she gasps "I saw it with my own eyes as I saw his hands glow and burn a rogue wolf 🐺 to ash just by trying to protect me from getting killed"

"But how?" Sarah asks while thinking with her finger on her lips.

"Brittany our Head Witch thinks maybe an Elemental had a kid or a baby and sent it away for its protection during the war and she thinks it got adopted and didn't know about its powers"

"If that's true then that means someone in our family tree is a descendent to that Elemental Witch" Sarah says being shocked over this "but who? We have a BIG family and who knows what gender the witch was in the first place"

Yes it's true a male can be a witch just as much as a female can.

"What kind of magic do you have?"

"Normal magic, I can cast spells and move things, but that's it" Sarah says "I'm just a house witch"

I nod "then someone in your family is a descendent to that Elemental that gave up their child for her/his to live a normal life away from the war"

"I'll look through the Family Tree and see what I can"

Just then the door opens and it was Andy.

"Ready to go?" Andy asks.

"Yeah"

We then left and we went to the fair.

As we drove to the fair I could stop thinking about this.

"Could our mate be an Elemental Witch?" I said in my head

"I don't know, but we need to keep him safe and we have to tell him everything before it's to late" Blade says.

"And we will and nothing will hurt him on our watch"

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR A NEW UPDATE.