10

NO ONES POV

When they arrived to the fair Kurt got his wheelchair 🦽 and then picks him up out of the truck and puts him in his chair and controls it as they go in.

Kurt buys wristbands for them to ride the rides they could ride.

They couldn't ride all all the rides, but the ones they were able to ride they had fun and they played games and won prizes.

And right now they were at a table eating some food and was having a good time.

"You know" Kurt looks at Andy "I thought I would never feel the same way again after my parents died, but it's weird, but meeting you has made me feel better then I have in a long time" Andy says.

"I'm glad I could help you" Kurt says as they held hand. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" Andy says.

"Do you believe in the supernatural?" Kurt asks.

"Do you mean that show?" Andy asks.

Kurt chuckles "no, even though some of those characters are part of the world"

"Huh?" Andy says being confused.

"Never mind, do you believe that the supernatural is real that's my question" Kurt says.

"I don't know, never really thought of it" Andy says.

"Well, if it was real what would you like to see?" Kurt asks.

"Hmmm" Andy thinks for a second "well, I think it would be cool and I think I would want to meet an actual werewolf or a vampire. I mean, I've always liked those two specially with the twilight movies"

Kurt laughs "who doesn't" he then stops laughing "and what do you think of witches?"

"Those aren't real" Andy says.

"But they are" Kurt says.

"No, their not" Andy says "none of the supernatural is real"

"But it is" Kurt says "I'm telling you the truth"

Andy then pulled his hand away.

"This isn't funny, Kurt" Andy says.

"I know and I'm telling you the truth" Kurt says.

"Prove it" Andy says.

"Fine" Kurt says and gets up and grabs the wheelchair 🦽 ♿️ and took him somewhere where they had privacy and then looks around "this should do it"

"What are you talking about?" Andy asks.

"You're about to find out" Kurt says.

Kurt then shifts right in front of Andy and Andy screams and rolls away, but thanks to him not paying attention he bangs into something and falls out of his wheelchair.

Kurt then shifts back and goes to him, but Andy slaps him away from him.

"I won't hurt you" Kurt says.

"Stay away from me" Andy says being scared.

"You wanted proof and here it is" Kurt says "I'm a werewolf and it's my job to take care of you"

"Yeah, I bet" Andy says. "Take care of me"

"Not like that" Kurt says "your my mate and it's my job to take care of you and love you"

Andy got on his wheelchair 🦽 "stay away from me"

He rolls away.

"Where are you going?" Kurt asks following him.

"Home" Andy says.

"Have you forgotten" Kurt says "I brought you here and so you need me to get home"

"No I don't" Andy says "I'll call my aunt or uncle"

Before Kurt could say anything Andy called his uncle and picked him up.

Kurt tried to explain to him, but Andy wouldn't listen.

After Andy left, Kurt went to the house and saw that Andy's aunt and uncle were outside on the porch waiting for him.

"Care to explain?" Sarah asks.

"I told him my secret" Kurt says and they gasp. "I know it's risky, but he had to know"

"Why would you do that?" John says.

"I tried to tell him about the supernatural. He thought I was making it up and he wanted proof and so I took him somewhere and I shifted and I was going to explain more about the witches next, but he freaked out, and I never got a chance to tell him" Kurt says.

"Well, now he's freaking out, but the guy he cares about is a dog" John says.

"You know damn well I'm not a dog I am a wolf and you know it and I hate it when you do that" Kurt says. "But now that he knows about werewolves it's time for you guys to tell him about his witch side. The cycle is getting closer and he has to know before he loses his powers forever or it could destroy him"

 The cycle is getting closer and he has to know before he loses his powers forever or it could destroy him"