8

KURT POV

I was in my office and was talking to Brittany.

"And that's what she thinks" Brittany says.

"So your saying my mate has magic?"

"She believes so and if that's true then we need to do the ceremony that will give him an item to help him control his magic before he loses control and hurts people and himself" Brittany says.

"He doesn't know about any of this yet" she nods "I haven't even told him about me being a werewolf yet"

"Well, then I suggest you do it fast before it's to late" Brittany says.

After a while I left and went to Andy's house and I picked him up and helped him into the truck and puts the wheelchair 🦽 in the back.

"So where are we going?" Andy asks as I drove.

"I wanted to show you my favorite place"

We then drove into the woods and then I stopped the truck and got out and picked him up and carried him.

"What about my wheelchair?" Andy asks.

"It won't work on this ground and don't worry I won't drop you and won't let anything happen to you"

"Ok" Andy says.

After a few minutes we came to my spot and it was filled with flowers and I put him down on a big rock so he could see everything.

"Welcome to my spot"

"Wow" Andy says. "How did you find this place?"

"I like to go for a run a lot and one day I found this place and a friend I made"

"What friend?" Andy asks.

"My friend is a wolf"

"A wolf?" Andy says being a little scared and looks around and then back at me "wolves attack people"

"They only attack to defend themselves, but I assure you my friend is friendly and I could go get him"

"No way" Andy says "he could hurt me"

"I promise you" I put my hand on his lap "he would never hurt you"

"I don't know" Andy says still nervous.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes" Andy says.

"Then trust me"

"Ok" Andy says.

I then stood up and walked away deeper into the woods and I made sure I far enough where Andy couldn't see me and so I took off my clothes and shifted and headed back to Andy.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
ANDY POV

I was waiting when I heard a twig snap and I turned around and a big wolf walking this way.

As I sat on the rock 🪨 I kept my eyes on the wolf as it kept getting closer and closer to me

"N-Nice wolfy" just then the wolf stopped and just looked at me and then it tilted his head to the left "you are one big boy" he then walked a little closer and then sit and put his head on my lap and I gulp and saw him just staring at me and for some reason I felt like I knew this wolf and I didn't feel scared anymore.

I then put my hand on his head and rub it.

I spent time with him until he left and after a few minutes Kurt showed up.

"I couldn't find him anywhere" Kurt says walking to him "he must be hunting"

"I met your wolf friend and he was very friendly like you said"

Kurt smiles "I guess I missed him" he sits next to me "how was he?"

"He was big, but friendly and I like him"

Kurt smiles over this "I'm glad you liked Blade"

"Blade?"

"Yes, that's his name" Kurt says.

As we talked I heard something.

"What was that?" I ask as I look around.

"I don't know" Kurt says as he picks me up "let's get out of here"

He then walks as I look around.

And then I saw a wolf 🐺 coming.

"There's a wolf coming this way" I said getting scared.

"Hold on" Kurt says as he took off running as I saw the wolf running this way.

When we got to his truck he puts me in the truck and closes the door.

Just then the wolf attacked Kurt.

I then tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

"KURT" I yell in fear.

I saw him look at me  as he fought the wolf.

Just then I saw the wolf get ready to him.

But just then the wolf whimpered and got off Kurt and just then the wolf 🐺 was on fire 🔥 and got burned alive.

After that I saw my hands glows red like the color of fire.

After that we left and Kurt took me home as I said nothing as I stared at my hands.

And I didn't say anything after that.