5

NO ONES POV

It was the next day and Kurt told his Beta to take command while he was away and he told his pack yesterday about him being a 18 year old again to find his mate and they all agreed to keep his secret.

And right now Kurt was at the school and he was looking for his mate, but was nowhere to be found.

Girls from different packs try to get his attention, but he ignored them and continued looking.

Meanwhile Andy had just arrived at the school and thanks to his aunt for taking him to school this morning before going to work.

As Andy rolled into the school he went to his locker and got his stuff.

After that, he went to class and as he took a turn he banged into someone and he looked up. And Kurt looks at him.

And Kurt's wolf 🐺 yelled MATE.

"Sorry" Andy says.

"It's all good" Kurt says "I'm Kurt" he puts his hand out.

Andy takes it "I'm Andy"

"Nice to meet you" Kurt says.

"Same" Andy says "well, I better get to class before I'm late"

"Of course" Kurt says.

After that Andy left and went to class.

"Having fun" Kurt turns his head and saw the principal and member of his pack "any luck?"

"I believe so" Kurt says.

After that he left.

In the middle of the day Andy was at the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Mind if I sit here?" Andy looks up and saw Kurt.

"Sure" Andy says and Kurt sits down "didn't I see you earlier this morning?"

"Yes, you banged into me when you turned the corner" Kurt says.

"Ohhh" Andy says "sorry"

"It's fine" Kurt says.

"Are you new here?" Andy asks "because I don't recognize you"

"I was on a trip and that's why I wasn't around" Kurt says. "But I have a feeling that you are new"

"I see" Andy says "and yes, I'm new"

"You know if you want I could show you around sometime" Kurt says.

"That sounds nice" Andy says.

They talked and ate lunch until the bell rang to go back to class.

They then said goodbye and they went right back to class.

When school was over they each went home.

Andy got picked up by his uncle.

Kurt went home and took off his bracelet and he looked as he was before.

But at Andy's place his aunt and uncle were talking in private.

"Tell me again" Sarah says.

"When I picked him up he had the scent of a werewolf and not just any werewolf, but an Alpha" John says.

"Why would he have an Alpha's scent be on him?" Sarah asks.

"I don't know, but it's on his clothes and wheelchair 🦽" John says.

"Maybe he ran into an alpha or maybe he found his mate" Sarah says.

"Sarah, we don't know if he inherited anything from his mom" John says "I know she was a witch like you, but remember she wasn't full witch"

"I know that John" Sarah says "do you not think I don't know my own sister?" She asks getting a little angry.

"That's not what I meant and you know it" John says "I'm just saying he could be human like his father was or be a witch or the other thing"

"Well, unless we see any kind of sign of any change of him we don't say a word understand and I promised my sister that I would not say anything before she died until Andy started developing signs that he wasn't a normal kid first" Sarah says.

"Very well" John says.
🦽🐺🦽🐺🦽🐺🦽🐺🦽🐺🦽🐺🦽🐺