8| Friends?

"That was fun-" I stopped what I was saying when August had already gotten out of the car

"That was fun-" I stopped what I was saying when August had already gotten out of the car. I sigh turning off my car but stayed in it.

Watching him quickly walk away from where I was.
His long leg taking big steps or I just takes small steps. But who fucking knows?

You know we always seem to do this.

Oh shut the fuck up self conscious.

This bitch never shuts the fuck up.

You're a bitch you know that.

Yes, I do thanks for your opinion.

Grabbing my phone and keys before getting out of the car. Slamming the door. I always seem to fuck something up.

Flash back
7 years old

Watching all the other kids play on the park. I stand here fiddling with my hand. "You know princess." My dad crouched down so we were face to face. Pushing my jet black mid-length hair behind my ear.

"You'll never make friends if you don't go and talk to them." I looked down at my feet. My heart beating faster from just thinking about talking to someone.

"If you go talk to one of those girls I'll go take you out for ice cream." I roll my eyes

Brownies are better.

"Fine, I'll take you to grandma and grandpas this weekend." Nodding my head and slowly making my way to the group of girls.

"Hi, can I play with you guys?" The girls all paused what they were doing, looking up at me.
The girl with short blond hair looked at me with disgust.

Maybe that's just how her face looks.

"What?" She spat out. "Can I play with you guys?" I repeated. She laughed at me just laughed. Causing the rest of the girls to laugh.

Do I have something on my face?

"You really think I would let a nasty girl like you play with us?" She pointed at her friends. "Like look at your shirt. What do you not clean your clothes or something?"

Looking down at my shirt seeing the oil stain on my shirt. "No, I do I was just helping my dad fix his car." I nod telling them.

"Eww. That's for boys." They all say in sync.

It's ok I don't need them anyways.

Flash back ended

Friends? Who needs them. Cause it sure as hell ain't me. I've made it this far without having them.

London stop. Please don't start pushing Alyssa and Owen away. You deserve to be happy.

But I am happy.