23 DESIRE pt:2

|y/n's pov|

"Taehyung," I whispered.

Since the day Jungkook came to the restaurant and accused me and Taehyung of betraying him, I've been seeing Taehyung. I don't know where he was all this time, and I didn't even notice his absence.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook questioned him, his hands turning into fists. His aura darkened. I could sense that he didn't like Taehyung's presence here.

"J-jungko-"
"DON'T YOU DARE TO SPEAK," he yelled, pointing his finger at me. I gulped but still tried to calm him.

"Jungkook... listen to m-," I was unable to complete my words as he grabbed my arm harshly. A low hiss escaped from my mouth, but it didn't bother him. His dark gaze pierced through my soul.

"Are you that desperate to meet him?" Jungkook spat, making me look at him with wide eyes. I couldn't believe he was saying these words to me. My eyes turned moist.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Leave her," Taehyung said, stepping forward, but Jungkook signaled for him not to come near us.

"I will never leave her. She is mine," Jungkook said, gritting his teeth, glaring at Taehyung.

I couldn't process anything. I didn't know what had gotten into Jungkook. He sounded like an obsessed person.

"Jungkook, listen to us-" Taehyung said, again coming in our direction, but his steps were halted by Jungkook's growl.

"Dare to come here and you will see the worst of me," Jungkook said. He looked furious.

He clutched my arms so tightly that a tear rolled down my cheek. But nothing was affecting Jungkook. He was behaving as if he thought I'd go with Taehyung if he let go of me. Was he that scared of losing me? Or was he showing his ownership over me?

"Jungkook, I'm going. Please don't hurt her," Taehyung said, almost pleading with him. But his words only fueled Jungkook's anger.

He sharply looked at Taehyung with rage in his eyes.

"She is my wife. I can do whatever I want to do with her. No one in the world can stop me," he stated.

His behavior frightened me. I needed to calm him down, or he might end up hurting someone or himself.

I signaled Taehyung to leave. He gave me the "I will not leave you here alone" look. I knew he was worried about me. He was like a brother to me, and he also saw me as his sister. I didn't know how Jungkook came to the conclusion that I love Taehyung.

I nodded at Taehyung twice, reassuring him that I'd be okay. He sighed and was about to turn to leave but stopped and gazed at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, be careful with your steps. Don't do anything you'll regret later on," Taehyung said, making eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, suppressing his anger which was ready to burst at any moment.

Taehyung made his way out of the mansion. I looked at Jungkook, who was breathing heavily due to anger.

"Jungko-" I tried to speak, but he swiftly left my arms and walked out from there, leaving me drowning in tears.

|Time skip|
|Author's POV|

"Mrs. Jeon, you should sleep now. If Mr. Jeon sees you staying up until now, he will be angry with us," Eunji said to y/n in a convincing tone.

It is already one in the morning, and Jungkook is still not at home. Y/n is waiting for him in the living room. She is usually a person who sleeps early, but she's tense about Jungkook as he left the house in anger.