39 ATTRACTION pt:2

| Author's pov |

"Ah....my virgin eyes", Taehyung shouted.

Y/n and Jungkook backed away from eachother hastily and looked at the direction of the door, with bewildered eyes.

They both saw Taehyung, Jiwoo and Daehyun standing their with widened eyes and mouth half open.

"You both also saw the same thing which I saw?", Daehyun said to Jiwoo and Taehyung, still staring at y/n and Jungkook.

"Yes! Now we all lost over eyes virginity", Taehyung uttered not moving his eyes from y/n and Jungkook.

Jungkook came near them and smacked their heads one by one, making Taehyung, Jiwoo and Daehyun yelp in pain.

"Are you dumb Taehyung, what is this eyes virginity and how you lost just by seeing us kissing?", Jungkook asked, raising his brow.

"You will not understand the philosophy of Kim Taehyung", Jiwoo said, bursting out in laughter. Taehyung glared at her.

"But what is this virgin and virginity?", Daehyun asked looking at the others present in the room, with innocent face.

"Jungkook will tell you, as he did masters in it-", Taehyung closed his mouth, as soon as he realized what he was going to say.

Jiwoo, Taehyung and Jungkook moved their gaze on y/n, who is standing at a distance with expressionless face.

"Umm... L-Let's go for dinner. Come Daehyun", with that words, y/n grabbed Daehyun's hand and walked out of the room with a fast pace.

For sure Taehyung's words hurt her. She somehow know that Jungkook is like this, spending nights with multiple girls.

But from others perspective it was a past. A sinful past, with Jungkook never desired to come back.

However, in the time Jungkook spent with her, he badly want it to come back.

He love how he use to take care of her and how he never let her move from his sight even for a second. He is happy that she recovered from her disease but he miss that sweet memories of his and y/n's.

"What the f#ck Kim Taehyung?", Jungkook raised his voice on Taehyung.

"I-I am sorry Koo, I didn't mean-", Taehyung asked for forgiveness with guiltiness written all over his face.

"Taehyung she was looking hurt", Jiwoo said, sighing afterwards.

"I didn't do it intentionally, it just slipped out of my tongue", Taehyung said, scratching his neck.

Jungkook gave him a death stare and walked inside his closet to get dressed.
___________________

"Ah....y/n why are you taking Taehyung's words on your heart. It's not like he love you. It is normal for mafia's to be like this. Just take him as Jiwoo's brother nothing more and why didq you even let him kiss you?", y/n scolded herself, trying to make herself remember that Jungkook is nothing for her and anything related to him does not effect her.

But nothing is working for her. Her mind and heart is messed up.

"Noona, where is Taehyung hyung, Jungkook hyung and Jiwoo noona? I am hungry?", Daehyun said, resting his head on his palms, sitting on the dinning table along with y/n.

"We're here", Jiwoo said, entering the dinning hall with Taehyung and Jungkook behind her.

As soon as Jungkook came in, he laid is eyes on y/n. But she just glanced at him and quickly move her gaze, avoiding eye contact with him.