52 BACK AGAIN pt:2

Disclaimer: the scenes in this chapter may be triggering.....

| y/n's pov|

"Missed me babygirl"

My body became stiff after hearing a man's voice, that seem familiar to me.

"Brother hurry up we don't have time. Jeon will be here anytime", A girl's sound came across my ears.

"Sasha bring our car infront of the backdoor of this hospital. I will bring her there", he said to the girl Sasha. I remember Sasha is Jungkook's cousin. So that means my doubt is right he is Jungwoon.

I heard footsteps fading away, that means Sasha left.

I tried my best to get of his grip but he hugged me more tightly from behind.

"Can't wait to have you", he whispered, licking my neck, with his hand still on mouth stopping me from screaming.

I almost puked, because of how disgusting his touch was.

Suddenly something stroked my mind, that Jungkook taught me some self defense techniques.

I gathered all my courage and thrust my elbow on his private part, bending a little.

He groaned and loosened his hold me, giving me a change to escape.

I finally saw his face, he still have that devil looking features.

I wiped my left out tears and ran towards the door, from which I came inside. But it is looked now.

While panicking, I roamed my eyes around the old room, to find another way to get out of this room.

Finally my gaze fell on the window from which Sasha left. Without wasting any second, I marched towards it. Jungwoon is still in the wave of pain, which I gave him.

There was a ladder going till the ground of this hospital.

I clutched my phone and started going down from the ladder.

Upon reaching the ground, I found myself in a narrow alley. I unlocked my phone and dialed Jungkook's number with my trembling hands.

But, even before Jungkook could pick up the call, someone grabbed me by my neck from behind and hit my head in the nearest wall.

I screamed in the pain and my phone dropped on the ground. At the same time Jungkook answered the call.

"Hello y/n? Y/n where are you? Y/n please speak", I heard his worried yet angry voice.

"Balcony", I said out loud giving him a hint, before the person behind cut the call.

"You bitch", it was Sasha. She turned me around and slapped me as hard as she could.

I directly landed on the ground, with a stinging sensation on my cheek. I felt some liquid near my lips and temple. I know it's my own blood.

I tried to stood, because I don't want to look weak infront of her.

But someone else pushed me back, placing his foot on the my hand. It was Jungwoon.

My whole body jolted up, feeling the unbearable pain. My cries were echoing in the alley.

But he didn't stopped his torture, infact he applied more pressure.

I felt like my bones will crush.

After being Satisfied, he Finally lifted his foot up. I lightly hold my hand with my other hand. My whimpers became more audible. I don't want to cry infront of them but I never endured this much pain before, it's killing me.