27 BLEEDING SOUL

And I thought you'd always be by my side, but I got carried away. I vowed to fight for us, but destiny had other plans.

|Author's pov|

"Hello, baby," a girl said, barging into Jungkook's cabin.

"SASHA! How dare you come into my cabin without knocking, and on top of that, how dare you call me 'baby.' Say that again, and I'll pull out that tongue of yours," Jungkook spat, his dark eyes glaring at her.

"Come on, Jungkook. Why are you behaving like this? I know you like me," Sasha seductively said, walking toward Jungkook's chair.

"Stay within your limits," Jungkook said, gritting his teeth, but it didn't faze her.

"I know you want me, and we can have fun. I bet I can give you more pleasure than your wife," Sasha whispered in his ear.

Jungkook's patience had reached its limit. He restrained himself from hurting her, partly because she was a woman and partly because she was his cousin. But now that she had insulted his wife, he was ready to explode.

"You slut, how dare you mention my wife," Jungkook began to say as he stood up, but Sasha pushed him back onto the chair. Before he could finish his words, she sat on his lap and started licking his neck.

Just then, the door burst open, and both of them turned their gaze towards it. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw his love standing there, witnessing the scene before her.

Without waiting, y/n ran away from the scene. Jungkook pushed Sasha away and slapped her as hard as he could. She fell to the floor. Jungkook grabbed her hair tightly, causing her to yelp in pain.

"I will deal with you later, and be prepared to face hell on earth," Jungkook growled and rushed after y/n.

"Y/N! Y/N," Jungkook shouted, but she didn't stop.

"Y/N! STOP RIGHT THERE," Jungkook yelled again, but she continued to run away from him.

At this late hour, there weren't many employees in the office. Nonetheless, those present watched in silence as their boss chased after a girl, appearing almost crazy. No one dared to utter a word, fully aware of the consequences that could follow.

"Damn it! Why isn't this girl listening to me?" Jungkook cursed under his breath.

Finally, he spotted y/n, not running anymore. However, what he saw horrified him. A car was speeding towards her. His eyes widened, and he felt like his soul was leaving his body.

"Y/N!" Jungkook shouted her name, pulling her with him to the side of the road.

In the process, Jungkook lost his balance, and they both fell onto the sidewalk. Jungkook held y/n tightly in his arms.

They remained in that position for a couple of minutes, trying to process the events that had just unfolded.

Coming back to reality, y/n started pushing Jungkook away. They both stood up, and Jungkook clutched her arm.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Jungkook growled, getting closer to her.

"Why do you care? Leave me," y/n sobbed, struggling to free her wrist from his grip, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Leave you? Never in a million years. And don't say I don't care. You know I was scared to death," Jungkook howled, his grip on her arm tightening.

"And who stands like this in the middle of the road? What if... what if..." Jungkook's voice trembled. He didn't want to say the words, the painful 'what ifs'.

"What if the car had hit me? Then you would be happy, right? Because you could openly be with Sasha after my death-" y/n's words were cut short by Jungkook's shout.