36 WITH ME

'stay with me, because
you're all I need........'

| Author's pov|
| 2 years later |

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?", A man yelled at his maid who was cleaning the room.

"I-I .....was c-cleaning", she answered in her shaking voice, because the person infront of her is looking like, he is going to eat her.

"With whose permission? I ASKED WITH WHOSE PERMISSION YOU ENTERED THIS ROOM", he shouted, taking dangerous steps towards her.

"I.....am s-sorry m-master..... p-please f-forgive....me", she begged, joining her hands infront of him.

But the man infront of her is heartless to listen to her pleads.

He marched towards her and start choking her, by pressing her neck hard, pinning her against the wall.

"How..dare..you..come..in..my..doll's..
room", he gritted his teeths, tightening his grip around her neck.

She tried free herself, but the man infront of her didn't budge.

Her face is red by now, but still he is not leaving her, just looking at her with enraged eyes.

"JUNGKOOK", someone shouted his same, but still he didn't even loosened his grip.

"Jungkook leave her, she will die", Taehyung said sprinting towards Jungkook, and tried to withdraw his hand from her.

"Jungkook I said leave her", Taehyung uttered. Gathering all his strength, Taehyung finally was enable to free her from Jungkook.

The maid start coughing badly, with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Are you f#cking crazy. What was that?" Taehyung asked pitying the girl, as she was almost dead by Jungkook.

"She dared to enter my and my doll's room, I will kill her", Jungkook replied, giving deadly stares to the maid.

He balled his fist, clenching it. Because it is the first time in these two years, someone came in his and y/n's bedroom. After that incident no one is allowed in their room.
Even Jungkook don't let anyone clean it.

It is lock most of the time. Sometimes Jungkook come here, and remember the memories, he build with y/n. Some sweet and some bitter ones.

Remembering the past, always bring tears in his eyes. He almost everyday come in this bedroom, and cry his heart out, until he feel light.

Nobody knows about it, that the person who turned into a complete beast after that incident, is actually breaking day by day, growing weak day by day, due to her absence.

He still feel that she is there with him, in this room. He still smell her fragrance around this room.
He still see her smiling at him in this room.

"You go out. And never dare to come in this room again", Taehyung warned the maid and signed her to go. She bowed multiple times and left the room for her life.

"Jungkook control yourself, day by day you're turning yourself in a beast. And if she entered the room and cleaned it, it's not like y/n is here-", Taehyung tried to explain him but Jungkook start shouting on him.

"SHE IS HERE WITH ME...... Don't ever say that again", Jungkook, after completing his sentence storm out of the room.

Taehyung sighed, looking at Jungkook's disappearing figure.
This the fourth time in a week that, he is saving someone innocent to get killed by Jungkook. And don't know how many he saved in past two years.