51 BACK AGAIN

| Author's pov|

"I want to feel you tonight", y/n whispered in Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook almost choke his own saliva.

"D-Doll did you a-ate some kind of m-medicine?", Jungkook asked placing his hand on her forehead.

"Aishhh Jungkook nothing happened to me", she annoyingly removed his hand and sat up on the bed.

"Than we can't intimate now, because you're on your periods", he said, sitting along with her.

Y/n immediately looked at him with her wide opened mouth.

"What?!!!! I am not on my periods. What made you think that I am on my periods", she uttered, looking at him with her curious eyes.

"I-I thought that you're on your p-periods, because you're behaving so different", Jungkook responded, smiling nervously as his guess was wrong, although he know that she never behave like this on her periods.

"Jungkook", she whispered in disbelief.

"Oky forget about this but can we continue what we were doing?", Jungkook suggested with a grin on his hot as f*ck face.

"No now I am not in mood now", y/n answered, yawning.

But her yawn faded when Jungkook start tracing his hand on her bare leg sensually.

"J-Jung-kook", her breath got stuck in her throat, when Jungkook sneaked his hand in her inner thigh.

"Yes my love", he replied, bitting his lower lip looking hundred times more hotter.

"W-what are you d-doing", she stuttered trying to push his hand away.

"I was holding myself back thinking you are on your periods. But now as you're not on your periods, so I can loose my control", Jungkook whispered near her ear, lifting her oversized hoodie, revealing her flat belly.

She shivered when she felt cold air striking on her unclothed skin.

"J-Jungkook D-Don't", she uttered, pulling down her hoodie down but Jungkook didn't let her.

"Why this what you asked for. Now why are you shy, my feisty lady", he muttered, nibbing her earlobe.

She didn't stopped him and let him do whatever he want. Because somewhere she is also craving for this.

He slid her hoodie up till her chest, revealing her inner wears.

Licking his lips, he scanned her body with his lustful eyes.

"F*ck! You're damn perfect", he complimented, while running his hand up and down on her waist.

Y/n closed her eyes feeling his touch, which is giving her goosebumps.

"Love you're driving me crazy. I am in love with your everything", he whispered, digging his face in her neck, inhaling her pleasant scent.

He raised his head and kissed her forehead, followed by her eyes than cheeks and finally her lips.

She tried to kiss him back but was not able to match his pace.

He entered his tongue inside her mouth, fighting with her tongue for dominancy.

Finally after being satisfied he pulled out, lastly pecking her lips.

"You taste amazing", he said, making her cheeks go red more.

Staring at her for few more seconds he moved down to her jawline, collarbone, shoulder, and finally her stomach.

"I am waiting for that day desperately, when you will carry my flesh", he said, giving a light peck to her belly.