✨chapter-10✨

Sia- bhai why did you bring this addmission form .

[ Only aashkagoyal and K_Noor8 gussed it right]

Sejal took the form from her hand.

S- as per my knowledge this is the best institution of Mumbai for neet right.but why did you bring this addmission form and for whom as Sia wants to become a lawyer and I want to become party planner and ishani wants to become a model so basically no one in our house wants to become a doctor then for whom do you bring this form??

Sia- yes Bhai seju is right.

U- let me guess have you brought it for Riddima as she is the only one on the house who wants to become a doctor. Right vansh??

V- hmm.

S- vaah Bhai ek din ma hi bhabhi se Pyaar ho gaya.

V- don't you think sejal that you are crossing your line. I think I have to ban your going out for one month.

S- no bhai pls don't do this I have a big party to plan in this week sorry.

Saying this she ran to her room.

U- aacha hua tu aaj he ya le aaya vase bhi me tumhe form Lane ka liya batane hi Vali thi.
Ya la ja riddima ko de da.
She said while handing him the addmission form.

(It's nice that you bring it today only I was about to say you to bring the addmission form.
Now go and give this to riddima)

V-ok mom.

Saying this vansh went upstairs to his room and what he saw made him shocked.....

His room was all messy his clothes and some girls clothes which must be of riddima was laying here and there.
With much difficulty he walked inside to see riddima adjusting her clothes.

V- what the hell are you doing?

R- how much clothes you have oo god I am trying it fit them in one cupboard from almost 2 hours.

V- but why are you throwing my clothes outside wardrobe and what is the problem if my are in two cupboard's.let them be where they are.

R- if you will keep your clothes in both cupboard's then where would I keep my clothes.on your head.

V- you can keep it wherever you want I don't have any problem but why the hell are you throwing my clothes.

R- because your clothes are not coming in one cupboard.

V-are you crazy you can even keep your clothes in suitcase.

R- see equality should be there one cupboard your and one must be mine na why would I keep my clothes in suitcase.

Due their fighting voice Uma came to their room she was shocked to see the condition of the room.

U- ya Kya haal bana kar rakha ha room ka.

( What condition you have made of room)

V- mom not me it is done by riddima.

R - hey it was not my fault I just said that I want one cupboard for keeping my clothes.what is wrong in that?

U- nothing is wrong in this beta(dear).
But why you both are fighting??

R- because he is saying me to keep my clothes in suitcase.

U- Vansh why would she keep clothes in the suitcase. Now she is your wife you have to share everything with her .

After that she helped riddima to adjust their clothes in cupboard and kept the extra clothes of vansh in suitcase.
While vansh was just standing in the corner and glaring riddima.

U- it is done.
You know vansh when you brought form for her I thought that you have excepted her as your wife and now no one of would fight with each other but I was wrong you both would never leave.
You both are like dogs tail hamasha tedha hi rahoge.
Now tell me have you given her addmission form.

R- which form??

V-this
He said while forwading the addmission form to her.

R- thank you.

V- no need for that.

R(murmuring)- khadus😏.

V- what ?

R-nothing.

U- now riddima fill this form and give it back to him he will submit it and then after some days you can join it.

R-ok aunty.

But Uma glared her

R- sorry mom.

U- good.

Saying this she went out from the room.

She filled the form and give it to him.

Precap- Ragini's jelousy.

{722 words}

[Votes-30+]

Guys seriously you all think me Soo rude that I would let vansh bring divorce papers just after one day of marriage , never abhi to Kahani ma twist aana baki ha😉😉

Now tell me what you people want riddima to call vansh.

Done
Do tell me your views about chapter in comments.

(Ignore spelling mistakes)

Byeee 👋
your writter 🥰
Prachi 💖