✨ chapter-11✨

In night after having dinner vansh went to his room and Riddima was talking with sejal and Sia in the garden.

Vansh was in his room while taking with Ragini on video call he still didn't told her about his and Riddima's wedding.

While talking he felt thirsty but when he saw the jug it was empty.

V- Ragini I'm feeling thirsty you be on call I will come in two minutes after asking servent for water.

Saying his he kept his mobile on mobile stand .

On the other side Riddima was coming to her room with water in her hand as she was knowing that water jug in their room was empty

She was about to open the door but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It got opened from inside by vansh and she lost her balance and water In her hand fall down and they both were all wet

And due to water they both disbalanced and fall on each other.

Vansh was above riddima.

They both were lost in each other's eyes . Their faces we're very close to each other. They both forget about outside world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But I hope you all didn't forget about...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RAGINI
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both came back to reality by listening Ragini's voice.

Rg- Vansh ya cheap middle class ladki tumhare Ghar ma Kya Kar rahi ha aur vo bhi tumhare room ma.

(Vansh what is this cheap middle class girl doing in your house and that too in your room)

They both tried to get up due to water vansh again slip and fall on her while trying to get up his hand hit to the jug it rolled and hit the table where phone was kept and the phone fell down .

R- utho na .

(Get up na)

V- yaa.

At last they both get up . Both were all wet.

R- aapne dawaza undar kyu khola.

( Why did you opened the door from inside)

V-muze Kya sapna aaya tha ki tum bhahar ho tumhe  dhyan Dena chahiya that na.

(Did I got a dream that you are standing outside you must be careful na)

R- agar aapko sapna nahi aaya tha to Kya muze aaya tha.

(If you don't got dream so could you think I got a dream)

V- to riddima simple se baat ha galti kisi ki bhi nahi thi. Lakin kapde to aab dono ko badalna padange na.

(It is a simple thing none of us were at fault.but now both of us are wet).

R-ek Kam kejiya  phle aap kapde change kar legiya fir hum Kar lenge.

(Do one thing first you change your clothes then I will change)

V- ok.

Saying this he went inside bathroom. While riddima was waiting for him outside.

Time Skip's
Next Morning

Vansh get up first and saw riddima sleeping peacefully. She was looking very cute.